Blood Lord Vladimir 'Kneel Before Me/Vlad' Reverted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
Shnaps, this is definitely not intentional. I'll get this fixed ASAP, sorry all!

Thanks for bringing this up on the forums!
I know this is the wrong topic, but could you look into Zombie Brand's "on fire" joke? It was originally one way during the first few days of release (and on the PBE), then it was mysteriously changed without any input or say out of the blue; many owners of the skin were disappointed because they thought it sounded worse.

Duke Br0heimer

01-22-2013

Quote:
Shnaps, this is definitely not intentional. I'll get this fixed ASAP, sorry all!

Kneel before jaywatford.

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

01-23-2013
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
I know this is the wrong topic, but could you look into Zombie Brand's "on fire" joke? It was originally one way during the first few days of release (and on the PBE), then it was mysteriously changed without any input or say out of the blue; many owners of the skin were disappointed because they thought it sounded worse.
Hmmm, yeah, I can definitely take a look. Do you have any more specifics on what changed? I thought we had fixed something with this a while back, but I may be confusing it with something else.

Clitorissandra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

jaywatford, I also noticed that some of Aether Winged Kayle's speech is missing, Mostly on her joke, but also, she's suppose to have 4 phrases when she ults, and she says none of them.

Bejango

01-23-2013

Quote:
Hmmm, yeah, I can definitely take a look. Do you have any more specifics on what changed? I thought we had fixed something with this a while back, but I may be confusing it with something else.
allow me to help with this one about Zombie Brand the original joke audio can be found here at 0:58 http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

while the current audio can be found here under the Zombie Brand part under joke http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Brand/Background big difference between them and the change came out of nowhere imo the original one is better

BakerofDoom

01-23-2013

Quote:

Just curious, will it be hotfixed or put in with the next patch?

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

01-24-2013
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Sinner View Post
jaywatford, I also noticed that some of Aether Winged Kayle's speech is missing, Mostly on her joke, but also, she's suppose to have 4 phrases when she ults, and she says none of them.
Can you elaborate on what's missing on her joke? It seems to be firing correctly on my end.

He quotes seem to be working as well, I think they are just being covered by the SFX of the shield going up. I'll add a slight delay to the VO to make it more audible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejango View Post
allow me to help with this one about Zombie Brand the original joke audio can be found here at 0:58 http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

while the current audio can be found here under the Zombie Brand part under joke http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Brand/Background big difference between them and the change came out of nowhere imo the original one is better
I'll take a look at this. I think there was an issue with the original lining up with the animation, but we'll see if we can make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerofDoom View Post
Just curious, will it be hotfixed or put in with the next patch?
This will be next patch. I wanna get fixed for you guys ASAP, but I think it would be hard to sell as hotfix worthy.

If you guys think of anymore, keep posting em!

Tenebrae Corvus

01-24-2013

jaywatford, Pulsefire Ezreal is missing his recall quotes since the end of Season 2; all of them. It doesn't matter the map, the place or how many times you try to recall, PEARL won't say a thing to Ezreal.

Additionally, there are a few quotes that I had forgotten existed because they are hardly ever heard, so maybe they aren't being played correctly: his revive and match beginning quotes don't seem to always play. Besides, the quote when shooting Trueshot Barrage is barely audible; if it's still there.

Would be very grateful if you could take a look. Thanks in advance.

Tenebrae Corvus

01-25-2013

Not to be pushy but, bump?

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

01-25-2013
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenebrae Corvus View Post
jaywatford, Pulsefire Ezreal is missing his recall quotes since the end of Season 2; all of them. It doesn't matter the map, the place or how many times you try to recall, PEARL won't say a thing to Ezreal.

Additionally, there are a few quotes that I had forgotten existed because they are hardly ever heard, so maybe they aren't being played correctly: his revive and match beginning quotes don't seem to always play. Besides, the quote when shooting Trueshot Barrage is barely audible; if it's still there.

Would be very grateful if you could take a look. Thanks in advance.
I'll check out the recall quotes, shouldn't be too difficult to fix.

The revive quotes and start of game quotes seem to be working for me (I played some PFEZ over break) is anyone else have a problem with them not playing?

We took the quotes out on Trueshot cause they were problematic. Too much noise happening at once, and the charge up time was too fast. Just ended up sounding messy/confusing.