flat hp/MR item using giant belt.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warface

01-16-2013

why is there no item for a combination of Giant Belt, my favorite hp item and my favorite MR item: Negatron cloak. its a flipping niche item!

ok, the reason why im asking this is because my volibear build is all around giant belt.
early warmogs is always neat.

but really, i'd like a nice giant belt negatron cloak item to go with my sunfire cape.

Autocthon

01-16-2013

Spirit Visage/Bulwark do anything that item would do, better.

DarkenDragon

01-16-2013

the reason why that giant belt isnt used to make a MR item is because a large amount of hp with mr in 1 item slot would be very OP to magic damage users.

the reason is because you are gaining a substantial amount of effective health against magic damage and magic damage is mostly coming from abilities. those abilities of cooldowns and thus once a combo is expended, that champion becomes very useless afterwards, until their cooldowns are done. unlike an AD champion who can continue to attack with their auto attacks which benefits from AD and thus that is why you'll see high health items with armor but not with MR.

Vuther

01-16-2013

Too powerful, hard-counters burst mages even better than Banshee's.

3mptylord

01-16-2013

There is nothing niche about Giant's Belt + Negatron cloak. In order to justify its existence over Bulwark, Banshee's and Spirit Visage, it would be simply overpowered and bought on everyone.