@wookie only

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoobMascot

01-16-2013

Can you like please help?
I've already sent 5 support tickets that's constantly being closed with an automated response linking me to the tribunal thread over and over for god knows how long so yes, only to wookie, don't really need feedback from anybody else since I've already made numerous threads and posts which gets either 1. deleted and 2. ignored.

The case in question is http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5874821/ (my latest and 2 week ban).
You can look at all my previous report cards too telling me would a 'sane' person be 'okay' with a 3week worth of bans for cases similar these. I've basically sent a complaint email for every case made against me except for the '3day' ban which I totally agree with.
Okay, the 'comments' people have made against me for afk and intentional feeding are all flat out bull so just throw it out the drain. If I ever DO afk, its not often, not often at all, why? Because I've been banned numerous times by the leaver buster in the past and even got a 2 week ban after playing just 1 game(just got off 1 week ban) while semi afk'ing cause someone else left.
The cases in question I didn't afk at all and contradicts with everything that happened in the game and have even posted the replays in question in one of my other threads which you could look up quite easily.

Every case I had against me includes AT LEAST 1 toxic game that's not even started by me. Like Lyte responded to someone 1-2 days ago, Ranked is still as toxic as it was before and I personally play 'only' ranked games. Normal games, I have never ever been warned or banned before in my whole time with League but I don't play that anymore. Normal is unfulfilling to me, even if I win I just feel empty, even if it works in normal it might not work in ranked kinda feeling and of course the no elo gain/loss.
As a matter of fact while responding to someone abit down the the thread, I've noticed that I didn't play a single game between Oct 31 and Nov 19. I was probably mad at the many games where 'my game was ruined' too and just flat out said 'screw it im out' especially after that 1 week ban fiasco. I came back 19 days later... played 1 day worth of games... then boom 2 week ban so it's basically a 1 month ban... and here I am going through the same thing but this time for 2 months instead of 2 weeks.

What I've learnt from each case which got me my bans:
1. Don't help your team and stick to meta (which i dont agree with and will adjust my play accordingly, I was even forced to play AP graves from my current match history)
2. Don't fight for roles
3. Don't say 'bg' or 'surrender' not even 'once' per game. (I'm confident i havnt said this at all heading towards my 2 week ban, this subtle change you probably didn't even notice it)
4. If you play poorly, it's better to just go afk than try at all. Bad scores will get you punished.

I personally don't even read the in game chat anymore ever since I got my 1440p monitor and have a pretty bad map awareness to begin with. Every now and then I'd type, you can see that from my cases too, basically said nothing all game and I don't think anything bad happened in the prechat with Brand so don't say I was 'silent' cause I did something wrong. It was just a 'bad day or bad game". Same goes for my morgana game in the 1 week ban and orianna game in my warning or 3 day ban. So each game you can see I typed basically nothing or 1-2 word at most.

I've had a red come in and say 2 things about me and stopped halfway even after chasing him pretty much everywhere.
900 games, 1000 reports.
Toxic in pre post chat.

All my report cards have 2+ reports per game and a total of 10 losses, 1 win and 27 reports.
My overall total win rate is 50%, KDA is also 6.8/6.8/7.6 and a good history of not leaving games nor ever dodging a queue even if I know I'm screwed. Post chat I'm never in it whereas I'm happy to provide 2 prechats that I've copied pasted without even doing anything at all. There is no "5" cause I didn't say anything.

The numbers arnt in pick order and I just put 1-5 from top to bottom in the chat.
1: mid
1: or top
1: or jangle
1: hue
2: hue hue
2: shalli diana mid
1: can you top
1: ?
2: well yeah....
2: against malph gay
1: oh do w.e you want
1: OMG
1: WHY TEEMO
1: MAN
3: noobmascot what are u doing
2: ap carry teemo
2: lol?
1: ****** ****s
1: idgaf
1: you guys trolling
1: me 2
1: ******
1: afk
2: lol its a single person
1: ill play afk bot
3: k ill afk too
1: called it
3: im goin to bed cya guys
3: it was fun
2: kk reported
1: report me idgaf
1: i dont even like ranked
4: some one dodge pls
1: no
1: **** that
1: lets play
4: I did once already
1: im afk tho idgaf
4: pls
4: pls
1: **** you ******

First pick was ali, 2nd pick was diana and Teemo(me), the last 2 guys was the afk guy & the instant lock eve with troll summoner spells. someone ended up dodging

Pick order from top to bottom
Anivia, Teemo(me), Amumu, Ezreal, Ashe(troll last pick) forces Amumu to dodge.
1: JG
2: top
3: mid
4: ad
4l: ADC*
4: squishy team already.
4: :s
3: why
4: teemo will be countered :s
3: wt are you guys picking?
1: .....
2: i dont know
2: i call top
1: did i juz said jg.....?
2: and he auto locking
3: and he even
3: say nothing
4: tristana or ez ?
3: ****
3: as you like
1: ok..
2: dont worrie
2: if we lose
1: 20mins
2: just report teemo
3: this is a troll game ****
1: report me
4: omg
4: ahaha
1: im going to afk
1: juz report me
2: k
2: k
1: 20mins
1: cu later
2: sure

I've sent the same thing to ticket support months ago so I didn't make this up on the spot.

So let's say if these games do get started which does happen, I'm already on the 'gotta do well or be reported'. You can argue, why didn't I call my role or champ and whatnot. Well, I've tried numerous ways to try get my champ or roles by saying things like "Vayne top mid bot jungle support" or "adc only" or "adc top mid bot jungle support" and similar. None of them work or if they do its still a 50/50 that they'll either 1. take my champ or 2. ban it because someone else wants it etc

As a matter of fact, I just played a game just to prove to my friend that there's no elohell(after not playing for 2+ months), I get into prechat and right away everyone typed top mid adc jungle etc within 1 second. What do I do? I personally only like playing ADC but I'd be okay with mid and top whereas I despise jungleing and support. Luckily someone dodged so I didn't have to deal with it... now onto the NEXT prechat. Everyone called their roles etc again and someone said 'pick shen for top' when I was first pick. I was really reluctant to pick shen first knowing that they might not even swap me... picked it... yeah they said they didn't want it or played around with the words a little... Thanks guys... I hate playing shen and I suck at him too, luckily their riven went afk over a fight with her team or something when she was 2-0 top -.-. See another toxic player whether its on my team or not.
^ again, I typed 'nothing' in pre chat in both instances and was first pick twice since I duo'd with a friend.

Now for the postchat, I'm never in it, maybe a 10% chance that i'd type 1-2 words or 1 line at most before re-queuing saying how my team was bad which I don't find is a big deal. Making myself look bad towards the enemy while at the 'report someone screen' is dumb and stupid. It was just an honest statement on what I thought of the game, that's what the post chat is for isnt it? To give feedback on what you thought etc about the game but I don't even use it. It's now try to pin the blame on somebody and stack as many reports as possible which is what happened in my 1 and 2 week ban(no idea why enemy even reported me to begin with, read their comment 'negative attitude 'apparently'').
Please just disable the postchat, its not neccesary, if someone did indeed ruin their game, the players themselves will just 'report the person' without being insisted on to 'report that guy'. You can easily fix this by disabling post chat and make it so we can click stay ingame for post chat or exit game after the nexus dies. That way even the tribunal can see what the post chat looks like...

So wookie please help?
You don't even see any of the good games I had... my favorite games in my lifetime was a 60-60 kill death game at 1400 elo where everybody died every minute with double ap brand and ahri and another similar game with my support anivia, oh and that 1v5 irelia all game spamming surrender but my team loved me regardless.

TLDR: Only seeking for wookie, not interested in any other feedbacks. Have already read 50 pages worth of it already in my other thread. Please mind your own business elsewhere and don't get this thread closed before I even get my answer... It's a followup from 2 months ago too...

Please don't use the joke 'please post it on the account in question', you know exactly why I can't -.-
You can even email me or add my email into Skype since Microsoft and Skype has merged...

theurbanraptor

01-16-2013

is this from a ranked game? just curious.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by theurbanraptor View Post

wtf man, it is for wookie only.

NoobMascot

01-16-2013

Quote:
Yes is there anything wrong?
http://www.legendsnet.com/stats/na/21651089/?r1#

My average death is pretty much around 10 from my last 20 games, have had a decent amount of assists too participating in most team fights but as you can see, I am bad the game and intentional feeding 20 games straight, who do you take me for?

& again, I'm only seeking for wookie, I won't even have created threads over threads if I could just get a decent response from riot or their support.
The new rank system looks fun too but I can't try it ouy first hand if I keep getting punished left and right for pretty much anything.

I just need some assurance that not typing won't be a bannable offense or something like you can call your role/champ in champ select but what happens if people take or ban your champion? Whose fault is it? Who's right and who's wrong, if only riot would give a firm answer that first pick has priority or something instead of a vague 'don't be a jerk', things won't be as out of hand.

Please wookie, I've played this since season 1 and have had mishaps throughout my games and have had as many ruined games than any other so please follow me up through here, email, messenger or wherever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
wtf man, it is for wookie only.
Then please bugger off and stop closing my thread before I get my answer...
When I say close I mean down voting it enough...
You should be up voting so I could get smited for all your amusements tbh

MFKrazed

01-16-2013

Now that the seal has been broken...

System is working as intended.

Fudouri

01-16-2013

Didn't you see?
Wookie only.

Your not even a ewok.

KimKelley

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobMascot View Post
Y
Then please bugger off and stop closing my thread before I get my answer...
When I say close I mean down voting it enough...
You should be up voting so I could get smited for all your amusements tbh
I upvoted for what it is worth so that your thread doesn't get closed. Although people are likely downvoting you for the same reason they do so in the Tribunal.

Good luck.

theurbanraptor

01-16-2013

well I would question the game play. it seems like some stuff is missing from the chat, but why in game 2 do you have 3 rings? It almost seems like you are not doing what you are supposed to be doing in the game.

Honestly, I would assume this was for unskilled player, but that only effects matchmaking...

NoobMascot

01-17-2013

Bump

Quote:
well I would question the game play. it seems like some stuff is missing from the chat, but why in game 2 do you have 3 rings? It almost seems like you are not doing what you are supposed to be doing in the game.

Honestly, I would assume this was for unskilled player, but that only effects matchmaking...
What's missing is that cho was always there to clean up after my mess
MF dced for a few minutes somewhere at the start.
Mid was the only lane pushed into their base (think bot and top 0 turret or 1)

KineticSkink

01-17-2013

Posting to confirm I am not Wookie