Please keep Harrowing Summoner's Rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

Part of it I believe is the textures are higher res.

ShîroTsukî

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2010

urf will rise again...

ShootingSkyy

10-25-2010

Keep it please!!!

Lazurea

10-25-2010

Yep. I would love this to become the "Fall" version of Summoner's Rift, if you simply remove the halloween-based stuff (pumpkins, coffins, etc). I love the color scheme, the textures, and the extra effects over all. And we finally have a different look for each team's side of the map in this version, too.

SerendipityLost

10-25-2010

/signed.

Morph Moth

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazurea View Post
Yep. I would love this to become the "Fall" version of Summoner's Rift, if you simply remove the halloween-based stuff (pumpkins, coffins, etc). I love the color scheme, the textures, and the extra effects over all. And we finally have a different look for each team's side of the map in this version, too.
Pretty much what I was thinking, make a map per season, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. That would be nice.

Also: Signed.

Brizzley

10-25-2010

/Singed

Aranii

10-25-2010

I would like to keep it, but the music should be changed back to the standard music after Halloween.