Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gr33nTNT

02-01-2013

Soooo. what is my Red Riding Hood skin going to look like.....i noticed that one was left out.

Gr33nTNT

02-01-2013

Either riot is paying you or sarcasm is alive and well.....which is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayabusaZero View Post
Holy ****!!! I have always liked Annie for the great spells and freaking Tibbers, but i didn't seriously expected her visual update so soon (especially considering Sivir had pretty much a worse visual).

I love the dark look of Annie's face, it remains me of American McGee's Alice games (in which i simply loved Alice design). Tibbers looks freaking awesome and terrifying!

Riot, another homerun of the park. I can't believe the great talent you guys have. Never change that! Thank you for another awesome visual update!!!

Gr33nTNT

02-01-2013

I'm ok with all the VU's that have taken place recently also the ability revamps but seriously why is there 0 attention payed to the most underused, not even thought about, and sometimes forgotten champ which is Karma?

Gr33nTNT

02-01-2013

*Attention* To the 100's of people who like Tibbers in his "Top Hat"...its not a Top Hat! It's a Fedora...kinda not the same thing at all in any kind of way...ooops nvm they're both hats. -_____-

NYwildlife22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Keep going riot, your doing awesome. <3 lol

Astaroth628

02-01-2013

Ty ty ty

Nic3try

02-01-2013

looks terrible... she resembles a vampire instead of an young innocent looking girl

SethBlack

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic3try View Post
looks terrible... she resembles a vampire instead of an young innocent looking girl
Um...Annie isn't a innocent girl,you do know she's Annie the DARK child,right?

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Dear Riot,

Why does she still hold Tibbers in her hand when he is standing next to her. I know it's all about maintaining the silhouette for easy identification for players, but it's a small change that I don't think would effect gameplay except for the small little details. <frowns> Still, AMAZING.

A Big Fan

Tobieous

02-01-2013

ANNIE is all mine. Muhahahah. nice look.