Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheChodeAvenger

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Hey Guys, thank you for all your comments. I wanted to show you a higher res shot of Annie and Tibbers and show you where she was to where we have taken her.
*EDIT* Feel free to use this image in any Annie visual rework thread you might find.
if it is at all possible could you post a picture of the Franken Tibbers annie I'm dieing to see it lol I understand if not, also do you have a time frame for when the patch is supposed to come out?

Nameless Child

01-25-2013

Yeah, an ETA on when the visual update will go through would be cool.

LemonLazor

01-25-2013

Dear Riot

With the new visual/audio update on annie, it would be a shame if at least 1 of her non-available skins were released, considering she was the first champion to have 8 skins, and is the only champion to have 9 skin to this day. considering everyone is requesting this, it would be great if frankentibbers, panda and gothic annie were each avalible and sold seperatly (so goth annie wasn't just with the bundle.) She will be used alot in the first 2 weeks of the update, and the sales would be worth it, considering we all want a chinese tibbers. I would personally buy everyone skin for annie, and alot of other people would, i have $50 waiting for frankentibbers and gothic tibbers sold seperatly from bundles. Any new skins would be amazing too, odds are this wont happen ever, considering she has 9 skins already, but would be cool.
Also if a sale happeneds that would be my weekend, i promise i will get every skin, i love annie and lots of other summoners do, this would mean the world to millions if you released (even for a week) every skin, please riot, do it for the community, please.

~Lemon

TheChodeAvenger

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonLazor View Post
Dear Riot

With the new visual/audio update on annie, it would be a shame if at least 1 of her non-available skins were released, considering she was the first champion to have 8 skins, and is the only champion to have 9 skin to this day. considering everyone is requesting this, it would be great if frankentibbers, panda and gothic annie were each avalible and sold seperatly (so goth annie wasn't just with the bundle.) She will be used alot in the first 2 weeks of the update, and the sales would be worth it, considering we all want a chinese tibbers. I would personally buy everyone skin for annie, and alot of other people would, i have $50 waiting for frankentibbers and gothic tibbers sold seperatly from bundles. Any new skins would be amazing too, odds are this wont happen ever, considering she has 9 skins already, but would be cool.
Also if a sale happeneds that would be my weekend, i promise i will get every skin, i love annie and lots of other summoners do, this would mean the world to millions if you released (even for a week) every skin, please riot, do it for the community, please.

~Lemon
to re release franken tibbers is unfair to the players who purchased them during the seasonal rotations they were out, like zombie ryze, I felt a lil betrayed when riot did the legacy skin re-release sale, because the people that purchased the skins prior to them being vaulted had something others wouldnt. and btw panda annie is on pbe so thats prob coming out.

啟能殺死彩虹

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonLazor View Post
Dear Riot

~Lemon
No.

Soa Teh Ent

01-27-2013

God, I can't get over the short sleeve dress! It's just so weird! Annie has always had long sleeves... Oh well, I'll never use her normal skin.. I have half the other ones..

El Aprendis

Recruiter

01-27-2013

tibbers is awesome but annie hmm i think teen annie is better

Lancelot Alucard

01-28-2013

Riot I know you have done a great deal with Annie's Visual Update but i have only one problem. Why is she frowning/angry/serious in all of her new models and her new splash arts? It just doesn't fit or make sense when I listen to her. I hear this playful and cheerful little girl who is blissfully aware of her abilities and how strong she is. Then I see her model and splash art and it just doesn't match. I just can't see her saying "Yay, Tibbers" with a frown on her face. I thank you for this long awaited update on Annie. I just wanted to give my opinion on this.

Moroza

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancelot Alucard View Post
Riot I know you have done a great deal with Annie's Visual Update but i have only one problem. Why is she frowning/angry/serious in all of her new models and her new splash arts? It just doesn't fit or make sense when I listen to her. I hear this playful and cheerful little girl who is blissfully aware of her abilities and how strong she is. Then I see her model and splash art and it just doesn't match. I just can't see her saying "Yay, Tibbers" with a frown on her face. I thank you for this long awaited update on Annie. I just wanted to give my opinion on this.
If you check it out on lolking the model does indeed smile when she calls out Tibbers, also when she does her taunts, jokes, and when she skips.

As she the artwork ... Yeah, it would make sense for her to be at least smirking but I don't think that it really makes that much of a difference. The only reason I think Riot would change it is if people were being turned off by her frowning, at the same time I don't think Riot would want to try and please people who were so picky as to not use a champion because her splash-art wasn't smiling.

TrontheMoogle

01-29-2013

So I can't seem to find if there is a definitive release date for this/panda annie/the other Chinese New Year type skins, anyone know an eta?