Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Montgraves

01-21-2013

So if Annie's autoattack is getting its look changed, does that mean Brand's Q is gonna change too ? :P

Skris

Recruiter

01-21-2013

I congratulate you for this great improvement and they did needed to form general improvements to the game, but I think it would be much better if you improve the design of the face because she is a girl of 11 years and that face no boxed with age that's my only comment, but thanks for the update of the appearance

translated by google translator
i speack spanish

redmouth

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Glad to see this out! Oh and I am going to answer this right now because I know it's gonna come up a million times,
1.Yes all her skins got updated
2. Yes relaunch team is aware of sivir, scion, master yi, twitch, trundle,Karma,etc... and they are on the schedule for a visual rework.
3. This Annie is the same size as old Annie.
4. The eyeliner makes her face pop at game distance and makes it easier to read. The old Annie texture had eye liner too.
5. "Tibbers has stitches now?! ROIT WHY YOU CHANGE!!" He always had stitches.
6. Panties have been covered up by something more modest.
7. We are using the same voice actress for the new VO set.

That being said I hope you guys enjoy the visual upgrade. Please take a look at her if you have access to the PBE and let Me know what you think!
Best and Kindest Regards,
GM.
Quick query, will Annie in Wonderland be receiving any special treatment as a legendary skin? Now that all Tibbers have unique skins, at the very least Wonderland Annie deserves a particle update or something :c

MigeruX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Fix her face please

HoovyBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Now I can play Annie without feeling like an idiot

WhiteRabbit7586

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Can the particles (the snow-flake like particles) in the Frostfire Annie Skin appear in her rework too(on her w, i mean) ? i think they look was better than the rework fire that just looks like it has been recolored from the original skin.

ReyDeBestias

01-21-2013

finaly she gets upgraded but i never thought she was gonna b this cool

Miego1804

Recruiter

01-22-2013

cuando sale la mejora visual de annie?? y los nuevos skin de xin zhao, jarvan y cassiopea???

Furud

01-23-2013

will her splash arts will be updated aswell?

VIS0R v2

Recruiter

01-24-2013

When it comes out? i still have the same desing of annie