Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HighSee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICgNPnbicxA

New Annie VO

XuanBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

wait a second...

Where is the pure baby face of Prom Queen Annie ?

Now, all annie skin have the same facial expression, so sad :S

Lardis Lidesci

01-18-2013

On the list of champions in need of a rework, annie was on page 6.

Lemurian Alien

01-18-2013

Her face expression is ugly please change that. The problem is not the wickedness you tried to make for her, its the makeup. She looks like a 30 years old midget.

Rensoku

01-18-2013

me and some of friends like the idea of remodel annie but we thought she look more catoonish cause she is a child but she looks almost 19 on her face,an it all narrow like a teen and not plump like a 7 or 8 year old would have cause of the baby fat. A friend of will said she has too many cruves for a child. tibbers does look awesome but his face with his mouth kinda looks like a dog that got hit with shovel many times over by yorick.

MigeruX

01-18-2013

Fix her face and her hands please

MigeruX

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rensoku View Post
me and some of friends like the idea of remodel annie but we thought she look more catoonish cause she is a child but she looks almost 19 on her face,an it all narrow like a teen and not plump like a 7 or 8 year old would have cause of the baby fat. A friend of will said she has too many cruves for a child. tibbers does look awesome but his face with his mouth kinda looks like a dog that got hit with shovel many times over by yorick.
This ^

King Wumbo

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Glad to see this out! Oh and I am going to answer this right now because I know it's gonna come up a million times,
1.Yes all her skins got updated
2. Yes relaunch team is aware of sivir, scion, master yi, twitch, trundle,Karma,etc... and they are on the schedule for a visual rework.
3. This Annie is the same size as old Annie.
4. The eyeliner makes her face pop at game distance and makes it easier to read. The old Annie texture had eye liner too.
5. "Tibbers has stitches now?! ROIT WHY YOU CHANGE!!" He always had stitches.
6. Panties have been covered up by something more modest.
7. We are using the same voice actress for the new VO set.

That being said I hope you guys enjoy the visual upgrade. Please take a look at her if you have access to the PBE and let Me know what you think!
Best and Kindest Regards,
GM.
I don't about #3. She looks a like she's gained a little bit of weight in Reverse Annie.

Nadirisen

01-18-2013

I know that all of you at Riot strive to please many of us players out here and I just want to say that I very much appreciate this re-work. I love playing Annie and I did at times feel as if she didn't have as much work in her VA work and I did think that her art was a bit outdated compared to some of the newer champs out there. I know that she has a good classic look that does not grow stale to most of us but all the same, thank you for the work. It looks great so far. It sounds great so far. I can only imagine how much I will love it when I will hopefully soon be playing her. Here's to my future mid laning as Annie

Withwerain

01-18-2013

You ****ered her up!