Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FowSsS

01-17-2013

Why do you experiment on FISH?! WHYY!!!?

KiLLeR Jackie

01-17-2013

Change annie in wonderland please!

DreMLoK

01-17-2013

holy shieet

Xocolatl

Recruiter

01-17-2013

New Tibbers looks awesome.
New fire spell effects are looking great.

But new model for Annie herself? But she's our favorite pedobear idol! I REFUSEEEEE!!!!

Redlinefox

01-17-2013

I have waited for this day forever since I bought Annie. She was my first bought character and has always been my favorite. Her visuals look amazing, smoother, and Tibbers looks so bad ass! Riot has always done good work, but this time they have made me super happy.

Please keep up the good work and visual upgrades!

P.S. Will you guys ever make a teenage/ adult version of Annie in game? If not can we at least get one of your artists to make a splash art just for kicks?

BANE of H3RO

01-17-2013

I prefer the old tibbers as oppose to the new one, looks like something from a cartoon if you ask me, as for annie's abilities, thats an improvement. There was nothing wrong with her to begin with though, so I don't know why you guys are changing her all of a sudden, perhaps some insight as to why you guys want to change these classic championswould help.

Shadowkillerk

01-17-2013

annie looks more grown up now think that riot thought it was time to age her a little bit but still all the champs that face her still can be "Beaten by a little girl hmmmhhmm".
Looks great riot keep up the good work.

MigeruX

01-17-2013

The ONLY thing they did well were the abilities.
Tibbers look "fine" but Annie... I don't know, her face is ugly and her hands are weird

Valrion

01-17-2013

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:

7. We are using the same voice actress for the new VO set.

NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

...why god why T_T;

on a more serious note though, the only issue i have after seeing it on pbe is her new dance. first she hugs tibbers (doll) no problem here but when she dances with the doll why isn't the doll facing her? its kind of awkward

Black Phoenix

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Question for Reds - who decided what is gonna get remodeled and what priority it has in the update schedule ? Above, you mentioned champions such as karma and trundle - which will be remodeled.. but they are not even close to the worst champion models

You DIDNT even mentioned two of the most ugly modeleded champions - Karthus - who has the most horribly looking model to date and Cho Gath - on his giant model, the low res texture is just .. bad to watch.