Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fwaffle

01-16-2013

i take it that this is annie growing up adn these will happen more often than most champion reskins SUPER KEWL

ThoughtShesLvL18

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Thanks, We went out of our way to make sure all the Tibbers for all the skins are different.
Then Red Riding Annie's has a different tibbers?Yay!

shark1810

01-16-2013

I was under the impression that Tibbers was a shadow bear, not a patchwork bear...

Jazzmatazz101

01-16-2013

It's their choice on the art style and everything, but Annie looks like a 30-year-old midget prostitute if you look at her overly done make-up and older face... It still looks better than the old art, but I feel like it's a bit overboard.

Strike Fear

01-16-2013

Huh? Annie?! When is Mordekaiser or Kassadin's Visuals Upgrade? Those champs need it more than Annie.

Kagome

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para View Post
While it is nice to see Annie getting a visual upgrade... I hope you guys haven't forgotten about Nidalee's updated splash arts.
Couldn't agree more with you. But really amazing job on Annie! The only suggestion is that when Tibbers is summoned, the doll that Annie holds in her hand is gone, as mentioned by other people. (: Thanks Riot!

ItemsGuy

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmatazz101 View Post
It's their choice on the art style and everything, but Annie looks like a 30-year-old midget prostitute if you look at her overly done make-up and older face... It still looks better than the old art, but I feel like it's a bit overboard.
Her proportions could be a bit more "child-like," and the stylization could be pushed a lot more. Right now, they're placing the rules they use for designing (adult) female champs on the Annie visual update, so it looks a bit..."off"...

Hopefully it's something that'll get fixed sometime in the future--if not, it's not a huge deal, since I don't play her ever.

Although, I cannot stress how much I love what they did with Tibbers--pushing the proportions and stylization, it's really what this game needs. Stylization is a defined silhouette's best friend, and it certainly helps diversify the roster in more ways than one.

Duke Br0heimer

01-16-2013

The Singed rework will be glorious when it arrives. The quality of those reworks have been steadily increasing. Can't wait to see the next one.

Rivini

01-16-2013

I'm sad that I can't get Goth Annie without purchasing the Digital Collector's Edition thing now. I love that skin now the best.

Juggasaurusrex

01-16-2013

Yay!!! Thank you! I've been waiting for this :>