Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2 Percent Phat

01-16-2013

Am I about to become an Annie player? Also, she seems to have aged. I wonder if they will keep doing updates like this to Annie every few years, with her getting older and older each time. That would be awesome!

Harry Harmonica

01-16-2013

:O I love the Frostfire Annie! I didn't expect the Goth Annie to get a visual upgrade as well! I can't wait now.:3

Lumicar

01-16-2013

Love it~
i was waiting for this >.<

Icarus Penna

01-16-2013

I like old annies' grumpy looks better, new annie looks a wee bit like barbie

screamingremi

01-16-2013

i updated my game and played a match as annie was it this patch cuz i see nothing differnt> am i gonna have 2 wait?

Izisery

01-16-2013

....Has riot even -seen- what bears look like? I'm sure google could Help with that issue. I haven't seen this in game, but from the screenshots posted, tibbers looks nothing like a bear, much less a teddy bear, evil or not.

(also, as a side note, Annie's voice is pretty Iconic in League of legends, and it seems a shame that they are changing it, I hope the difference is not so vast as to be unrecognizable as tibbers is in these screen shots.)

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
We try our best to keep the most iconic bits of a champion intact when we do an update. As long as we can hit the quality bar we're shooting for, we keep the same voice actor, retain original lines, sound effects, and so on.

That said, I think everyone will be happy the updated VO.
I love all of Annie's quotes, and now you have the same VA. Yay.

Will she get new quotes as well? I love old champ quotes, believe me, but compared to someone like Vi who has a f-tonne of them, I'd like to see her get some additional ones.
/fingers crossed

Archer Lusk

01-16-2013

The fire on Frostfire Annie is so blue it looks almost purple. They finally made her coat and her look darker blue like it is in the splash art from the super light blue it was. But the fire in the splash was the same in game a light blue. I would like to see them fix that and make the fire light blue like it was before. I think it would get a better balance from all dark blue. (This is the skin I own so I want to see it perfect lol)

TheeCooon

01-16-2013

What about other annie skins wtf?????????????????????

Midnight Vesper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Why is annie so scary