Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aoiboshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Wow... Annie looks like a creepy horror child now...

KiwiTheTORT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakazQustionMark View Post
Was kinda hoping they'd bring out a teenager Annie as a legendary but we'll see what the future has in store. Still an amazing visual upgrade all the same.
They've gone on record saying they will never do it because of too many creepers wanting it sexualized.

Nimnator

01-16-2013

Nice, I will want to play Annie again sometime...if I ever get a chance to play ap mid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AelorasTheBlack View Post
Lookin nice! And though I do like that heros are getting upgrades... Can we PLEASE solve the biggest issues here?.... Evelyn, Sivir, and Orianna... PLEASE! I IMPLORE YOU! UPGRADE THEM FAST!!!!!! SOOO UUUUGLEH!!! T^T
Sivir and Eve were both gotten a visual upgrade already. Ori is too new. We still have plenty older champions that are yet get any upgrade.
I personally want Riot to done more in sivir case thought.

Likaru

01-16-2013

Goth annie will have pink flames? AWESOME XD

MrCroc987

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AelorasTheBlack View Post
Lookin nice! And though I do like that heros are getting upgrades... Can we PLEASE solve the biggest issues here?.... Evelyn, Sivir, and Orianna... PLEASE! I IMPLORE YOU! UPGRADE THEM FAST!!!!!! SOOO UUUUGLEH!!! T^T
What's wrong with orriana? ;_;

Arance

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Hey Guys, thank you for all your comments. I wanted to show you a higher res shot of Annie and Tibbers and show you where she was to where we have taken her.
*EDIT* Feel free to use this image in any Annie visual rework thread you might find.
Seeing that, I'm afraid I don't care for Annie's new model much... It's a massive update, and TIbbers looks great, there's just something about Annie's face that just freaks me out. (Also think I'd personally prefer if you kept the longer sleeves.)

After some discussion its been agreed between some friends that her face is "an angry latina grandma face." Its just too mature; she looks more like a midget than a kid.

MrJZoku

01-16-2013

HEY COOL A VISUAL UPGRADE!!! IDGAF!!!!

where is the fix for karma and heimer? ANSWER ME RIOT!!!

Ronnylox

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Hey Guys, thank you for all your comments. I wanted to show you a higher res shot of Annie and Tibbers and show you where she was to where we have taken her.
*EDIT* Feel free to use this image in any Annie visual rework thread you might find.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryptomine View Post
Seeing that, I'm afraid I don't care for Annie's new model much... It's a massive update, and TIbbers looks great, there's just something about Annie's face that just freaks me out. (Also think I'd personally prefer if you kept the longer sleeves.)

After some discussion its been agreed between some friends that her face is "an angry latina grandma face." Its just too mature; she looks more like a midget then a kid.

After looking at the side by side changes, Annie no longer looks like a little girl. She now reminds me of the girl (who is a midget / Little person in disguise) in the movie:

Orphan

The scene where she puts on the makeup etc.

The Rainy Clouds

01-16-2013

this is great and all....
but is kass ever getting one?

Lord Berghel

01-16-2013

so annie gets a new model, big deal

where's the sivir update already