Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathScribe

01-16-2013

I would tap...

...PAT your sholders and congratulate you on a job well done.

ShadyElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Hey Guys, thank you for all your comments. I wanted to show you a higher res shot of Annie and Tibbers and show you where she was to where we have taken her.
*EDIT* Feel free to use this image in any Annie visual rework thread you might find.

Quality wise it's a big improvement. However her face looks a little too full and round, like an older woman's. Then again you guys do prioritize how things look from the in game view so I guess it'll look fine.

Arkken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-16-2013

I feel like the particles for Frost Fire would be better with maybe a lighter blue to it. The flame just look like a strong gas flame instead of the intended cold "frost" flame.

AelorasTheBlack

01-16-2013

Lookin nice! And though I do like that heros are getting upgrades... Can we PLEASE solve the biggest issues here?.... Evelyn, Sivir, and Orianna... PLEASE! I IMPLORE YOU! UPGRADE THEM FAST!!!!!! SOOO UUUUGLEH!!! T^T

scatologic

01-16-2013

Quote:
Hey Guys, thank you for all your comments. I wanted to show you a higher res shot of Annie and Tibbers and show you where she was to where we have taken her.
*EDIT* Feel free to use this image in any Annie visual rework thread you might find.
I hate to complain, I really do love the rework! But annie looks like a small adult instead of a child. Unless.... champions now can age!

Arkken

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AelorasTheBlack View Post
Lookin nice! And though I do like that heros are getting upgrades... Can we PLEASE solve the biggest issues here?.... Evelyn, Sivir, and Orianna... PLEASE! I IMPLORE YOU! UPGRADE THEM FAST!!!!!! SOOO UUUUGLEH!!! T^T
YOu mean the art? Cause Sivirs had a visual upgrade, and also Orianna is a newer champion than both Annie and Sivirs.

Topkapi

01-16-2013

Looks like someone at Riot played American McGee's Alice...

KiwiTheTORT

01-16-2013

Quote:
Thanks, We went out of our way to make sure all the Tibbers for all the skins are different.
I used to hate the Goth Annie skin and always used reverse but I may start using goth now that her tibbers looks so good.

Data76

01-16-2013

Why is she picking on fizz?

BakazQustionMark

01-16-2013

Was kinda hoping they'd bring out a teenager Annie as a legendary but we'll see what the future has in store. Still an amazing visual upgrade all the same.