Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathScribe

01-16-2013

I would tap...

...PAT your sholders and congratulate you on a job well done.

ShadyElf

01-16-2013

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Hey Guys, thank you for all your comments. I wanted to show you a higher res shot of Annie and Tibbers and show you where she was to where we have taken her.
*EDIT* Feel free to use this image in any Annie visual rework thread you might find.

Quality wise it's a big improvement. However her face looks a little too full and round, like an older woman's. Then again you guys do prioritize how things look from the in game view so I guess it'll look fine.

Arkken

Recruiter

01-16-2013

I feel like the particles for Frost Fire would be better with maybe a lighter blue to it. The flame just look like a strong gas flame instead of the intended cold "frost" flame.

AelorasTheBlack

01-16-2013

Lookin nice! And though I do like that heros are getting upgrades... Can we PLEASE solve the biggest issues here?.... Evelyn, Sivir, and Orianna... PLEASE! I IMPLORE YOU! UPGRADE THEM FAST!!!!!! SOOO UUUUGLEH!!! T^T

scatologic

01-16-2013

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Hey Guys, thank you for all your comments. I wanted to show you a higher res shot of Annie and Tibbers and show you where she was to where we have taken her.
*EDIT* Feel free to use this image in any Annie visual rework thread you might find.

I hate to complain, I really do love the rework! But annie looks like a small adult instead of a child. Unless.... champions now can age!

Arkken

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Quote:
AelorasTheBlack:
Lookin nice! And though I do like that heros are getting upgrades... Can we PLEASE solve the biggest issues here?.... Evelyn, Sivir, and Orianna... PLEASE! I IMPLORE YOU! UPGRADE THEM FAST!!!!!! SOOO UUUUGLEH!!! T^T

YOu mean the art? Cause Sivirs had a visual upgrade, and also Orianna is a newer champion than both Annie and Sivirs.

Topkapi

01-16-2013

Looks like someone at Riot played American McGee's Alice...

KiwiTheTORT

01-16-2013

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Thanks, We went out of our way to make sure all the Tibbers for all the skins are different.

I used to hate the Goth Annie skin and always used reverse but I may start using goth now that her tibbers looks so good.

Data76

01-16-2013

Why is she picking on fizz?

BakazQustionMark

01-16-2013

Was kinda hoping they'd bring out a teenager Annie as a legendary but we'll see what the future has in store. Still an amazing visual upgrade all the same.