Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jexious

01-16-2013

Are you serious. Out of all the champions that are in order, you upgraded ANNIE? Dislike. No offense, but Dislike.

TwIzTiDofAH

01-16-2013

The new spell effects and everything look great, but the actual look of her and her bear look more cartoonish, and not better, but in fact quite worse. Looks cheesy

Turey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Thank you so much Riot! I was worried that when this came around, you wouldn't upgrade my old Goth Annie skin, but she looks great! Definitely looking forward to this getting released!

bluexy

01-16-2013

I think I'm liking the changes pretty well, but I do think you could make her face a little more chubby. The skinnier face, lack of plump cheeks, really makes her seem like a pre-teen as opposed to a "little girl."

I guess all I'd is for a little more of the original style to be maintained in addition to the fine work Grumpy Monkey has done.

Tsuris

01-16-2013

fix reverse annie, LET ME PLAY TIBBERS! and summon my fierce child annie!, imagine, in a gruff voice, have you seen my girl annie?

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Are there any plans for the bundle skins (Goth Annie and Huntress Sivir) to be bought in other way other to spend 3900 RP when the only thing one may be missing is the skin from the bundle?

I mean, 3900 RP for the bundle would be ok if you actually could break even RP wise but if you are only missing the skin you are quite screwed.

Zerofux

01-16-2013

Riot, update the ability icons as well please. It looks ridiculous to have a detailed model, high quality particles, and beautiful splash art juxtaposed next to MS Paint icons.

Fapfinger

01-16-2013

Finally it is worth buying more than Goth annie skin. WOOO PEDOLOLLITOTHERESCUE!!!

Manuel Delacruz

01-16-2013

Annie in wonderland didn't get a change?

BlazingArchAngel

01-16-2013

How did she get one before sivir again?