Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My nigguh totoro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

i already foresee people calling her OP again after everyone starts playing her for the update

Ralfazar

01-16-2013

Looks BADASS, PLEASE tell ,me her SKIP is returning, remember what happened when you gave her her mudstomp walk!

BaronBadgers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Wait riot are you going to release goth annie as a Individual skin or still have it in the Digital Collector's Pack?

XyTheDeserted

01-16-2013

GREAT WORK RIOT!!!!!!!

one of my favorite champions just got even more awesome. Loads of annie games incoming >

Ompha

Recruiter

01-16-2013

I would love to see goth annie on the shop, even if just for a little while :O she looks so very cool in that skin and i would love to have it! I would get the pack that includes it but 3900 RP when i only need 3 of the champs in the bundle seems a bit steep ><! but i would really enjoy that skin, very well done riot!

IS1499b7451e02f41f2e03d

01-16-2013

One word:
AWESOME!

TrinaWolfy

01-16-2013

They should patch her every now and then to where she looks like she's getting older to the point where her model is a full grown lady.

And on the current model; I love the Tibbers revamp, but I'm not a huge fan on the new Annie.

CardianChevalier

01-16-2013

Is Annie in Wonderland being visually upgraded too? Or no?

KaiFleur

01-16-2013

I'm surprised that you guys did Annies' upgrade first rather than Trundle or Sivir, but I do like the outcome of it. So she'll have her new look in Thresh's patch?

BloodyBlades101

Recruiter

01-16-2013

YES, finally a upgrade for my super rare goth skin <3