@Riot:Suggestion for Luxs skillcap

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elf Elix

Senior Member

01-16-2013

I think it the shield ability would be a great idea, landing her shields can be difficult, especially when your team is running away. So you have to toss or just guess.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GurkenMAN

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchaiferrai View Post
Just stop please... Your formulation of information is garbage and your ideas are that of a mentally handicapped 10 year old playing Mega Man for the first time ( or any megaman game to be honest). You're trying to suggest to make a already easy champion easier with mechanics that a 12 year old in remedial math could probably understand because it's not how fast will this dumb train get here but have often do I get to throw **** or shoot laser beams. the new champions are anything but hard mechanically It's not like playing Meepo or Invoker in dota. Most heroes skills in LoL are insanely straight forward and the heroes themselves only really have to fulfill one role in the game.
Sometimes im polite and try to discuss in a civilized way- in a foreign language i want to learn perfectly. Then some IQ80-idiots from the internet join.

Would it be wrong to wish this people would just die or work their entire life in some kind of slavecamp and starve there or something?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurkenMAN View Post
Sometimes im polite and try to discuss in a civilized way- in a foreign language i want to learn perfectly. Then some IQ80-idiots from the internet join.

Would it be wrong to wish this people would just die or work their entire life in some kind of slavecamp and starve there or something?
Not at all.

Well, maybe not a slave camp, but how about boring office jobs? They have to go to someone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuther

Senior Member

01-16-2013

That sounds more like it decreases the skillcap since it'll be incredibly easy to use the return end of the shield.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GurkenMAN

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Not at all.

Well, maybe not a slave camp, but how about boring office jobs? They have to go to someone.
Oh, many people work in offices- i guess the majority isnt thaat bored^^

OK- lets say a slave camp is to hard, but "stupidrandominternetguy" could make a nice subject for testing some dangerous new pharmaceuticals maybe? This way he could do something good for mankind in his life^^

But OK- enough with this poor being^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GurkenMAN

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
That sounds more like it decreases the skillcap since it'll be incredibly easy to use the return end of the shield.
Well- you have more options like that but it requires skill. Especially when someone is focussed you can get more out of the ability.

but ok- i agree that lux isnt the best example because im already happy with her.

But just as suggestion for such a mechanic somewhen...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurkenMAN View Post
Oh, many people work in offices- i guess the majority isnt thaat bored^^

OK- lets say a slave camp is to hard, but "stupidrandominternetguy" could make a nice subject for testing some dangerous new pharmaceuticals maybe? This way he could do something good for mankind in his life^^

But OK- enough with this poor being^^
"These pills could make you grow an extra limb! Please call now to sign up for paid testing!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantPyrophore

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurkenMAN View Post
Wouldnt it be nice if you could influence how far the staff travels on her w-shield?

If youŽd make it a skillshot like olafs q you could adjust the distance and make it come back earlier so the reshielding is done faster (has advantages/disadvantages sometimes). Would be a small buff ofc, but only very skilled players could use it properly.

Dont know if it would make her too difficult to play properly (because you could sometimes use w "wrong" compared to now) so it would require testing but overall i like such "tricky" mechanics.

Any thoughts on this?

I would strongly suggest making it be a re-activatable skill that begins its return upon re-activation or maximum range, whichever comes first. This would make it much, much easier to use and more intuitive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantPyrophore

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurkenMAN View Post
Well its more to add depth to her gameplay. CD on ult is low yes. On basicskills its quite high tbh.

But i agree shes strong and fine and such in current state.
Maybe making the shield even more "potent" for very high skilled players would make her veery strong in competitive play.
If you shield twice and take into account it shields multiple allies (and you instantly) its really a strong skill already.but id love to have even more control over it.

Just an idea which came to my mind while playing her again after a while. But maybe you are right with OPness...
As is she sees almost no use at all in tournaments and high tier play, so upping her output for high skill players seems like a plus to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantPyrophore

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchaiferrai View Post
Just stop please... Your formulation of information is garbage and your ideas are that of a mentally handicapped 10 year old playing Mega Man for the first time ( or any megaman game to be honest). You're trying to suggest to make a already easy champion easier with mechanics that a 12 year old in remedial math could probably understand because it's not how fast will this dumb train get here but have often do I get to throw **** or shoot laser beams. the new champions are anything but hard mechanically It's not like playing Meepo or Invoker in dota. Most heroes skills in LoL are insanely straight forward and the heroes themselves only really have to fulfill one role in the game.
Oh. So this is what people are talking about when they refer to n00btards.


123