@RiotNome Thoughts on the Patch Preview

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlatanoBailando

01-16-2013

So there are some important changes this patch to dominion in terms of items to help balance out the map, and the past few patches have also had dominion specific aspects to them. To help with map promotion, do you think we could have phreak + whoever is with him talk about the dominion specific changes and why they are taking place, just like they do for SR? I think this would help a fair amount.

Unstable Fury

01-16-2013

Riot won't "promote" Dominion till it "grows". How something "grows" without "promotion" is "Le Mind****".

I recently got a friend to play LoL for the first time. He hadn't tried it because he had played DOTA1/DOTA2 and wasn't into the whole "lets farm for 10 minutes, snowball out of control, and make ppl ragequit" type of gameplay mechanics.

He liked Dominion.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstable Fury View Post
Riot won't "promote" Dominion till it "grows". How something "grows" without "promotion" is "Le Mind****".

I recently got a friend to play LoL for the first time. He hadn't tried it because he had played DOTA1/DOTA2 and wasn't into the whole "lets farm for 10 minutes, snowball out of control, and make ppl ragequit" type of gameplay mechanics.

He liked Dominion.
Funny story when i finally got a friend interested on LOl it was because of the same reason, Dominion picked up his interests, unfortunately i was the idiot "Sr mainmode DGAF about others" player at that time and told him really horrible stories about Dominion efectively scaring him away from LOl, that was two eyars ago though.