List of Red-Headed Step-Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worden

10-30-2010

First of all..no offense to any red headed step children out there.

List ONE champion you feel is overly ignored or neglected by Riot and why. Champs that need love in the ability/rework department, new skins, or both. Then try to make a suggestion or two on how to improve the champion or a skin idea.

My nomination: Malphite: Needs new skin(s). Shamrock is pretty lame. He is also now very lackluster compared to the current trend of champion design. He's just boring to play compared to other champs.

Brutal Strikes is very ho-hum imo. Keep the passive the same, but change the active to something like "Malphite's next 3 auto attacks deal additional damage equal to 50% of his armor."

Then I would add the old Brutal Strike active onto his ultimate minus the damage part. So Unstoppable Force would do what it does now plus add 20/30/40% armor for 6 seconds.

d3nyd

10-30-2010

Urgot. Strong early game, utterly worthless beyond level 10. He was released and then immediately forgotten.

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Corki...

I keep forgetting he exists until free weeks

EFG

10-30-2010

Gangplank, kat, urgot.

Autocthon

10-30-2010

... Well it depends on how you define "red-headed step-champion" I guess.

Numberr one in my mind is definitely Alistar. He just needs his rework, at least Eve's gotten buffed for the time being.

But IMO I think all the champions who are played outside of their initial design goals (Ezreal, Kass, Gare(?)) should get a revision pass to make them more effective in their design.

EFG

10-30-2010

yeah. I'd alistar to my list too come to think of it.

ammayhem

10-30-2010

Going down the list of champions and in my head looking at those I haven't seen much lately, and to be honest, there's not many that are rare. The few are:

Malphite, Alistar, and Urgot.

One sort of exception: Corki. Don't see much of him, but when I do he's always a tough opponent. Don't think he really needs a buff, just not many play him.

Alnor

10-30-2010

I'd say Gangplank. He's still a good champ, just currently he's not as viable as he used to be. He needs a remake to bring him back into the fold, his E for example is worthless for jungle teamfights unless someone drags along a ward.

Also Pantheon. He's primarily a berserker type champion, jumping in, getting a kill and then dying to spells. For one his skills need to scale off of AD, not AP(His W and R), as well as a remake on his E, and possibly his ultimate as well.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Hrm, interesting. I think Urgot is probably most in need. Not really sure what to do to fix him though. Probably the best idea I've seen was to make is abilities not interrupt his auto attack, so that he can benefit from AS and lifesteal.