Hide and seek new rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exocist

01-16-2013

For those of you that don't know the original rules, go to this link. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2689504

New rules.

0) (unofficial) When your health reaches 200-300 you must recall immediately. To limit confusion it is recommended to immediately stop chasing/moving
all together. If you fail to recall when your health is between 200-300 you risk being killed by an enemy.

Read that carefully (I know it was in the original). Although it says you must recall, it also says if you fail you risk being killed by an enemy. The most accurate interpretation (not made clear) is that you CAN recall but if you don't and a hider kills you, it is not a -1 to them (note: you must give seekers a bit of clear time, about 2-3 seconds, after reducing their hp below 300 so they can figure out they are under 300 and press the recall button, i've been in far too many games where a kha'zix or malphite drops the enemy seekers hp to 100 then auto-kills them and an argument occurs about malphite saying that it is the seekers fault because he didn't recall and the seeker saying that it is malphites fault because he didn't allow TIME to recall.)

1) Shaco, teemo and evelyn are automatically banned without you having to manually ban them. Reasons I'll explain below.

Shaco - Wouldn't be so bad if he just had his q, the stealth may be annoying early but oracles will counter that. The actual annoying part lies in his w, he places these everywhere and if you are a seeker and shaco is actually good at the game he will lure you into a few of them (obviously spread out to ensure maximum fear duration) and can break your chase quite easily.
Teemo - Can stand in 1 spot until 15 minutes due to no oracles. Mushrooms are the same reason as shaco's Jax-In-The-Boxes.
Evelyn- Her passive is one part, her ult and w are another. Her passive is plainly too good for the game type as you can see enemy champions and run away before they can see you. Her ulti is great at slowing both seekers, reducing their hp enormously and giving herself a sheild to block as DoT effects or dash damages. Her w breaks any slowing effects and gives her a ludicrous speed boost which gets refreshed on kill (if you picked her as a seeker).

2) AA's are still not allowed normally, but an empowered ability such as Leona's Shield of Daybreak is allowed (she needs an AA to get this off) but jax's empower is not as it only deals damage and has no Crowd Control. Also, champions that have a dash may AA directly after their dash due to mechanics, this is normal so don't mind it, however if they keep AAing, it is a -1. Note that having a dash with auto-AA or using leona's Shield of Daybreak doesn't mean you can buy Frozen Mallet (Main reason it is a banned item for hiders).

3) Other banned items:
Twin Shadows - Hits both seekers if you are a hider, can be used from anywhere on the map. Slows a target you are chasing greatly if you are a seeker.
Frozen Mallet (hiders only) - You can't AA anyway so what's the point?
Crucible - May be banned? The heal is pretty strong but a 3 min cd is pretty high, check with the people you are playing with.
Others may be house banned, simply call an item ban in the pre-game lobby where people can join/leave as they feel and if 3 or more people (yourself excluded) agree, then the item is banned (note these people need to actually be in the game).

You may not have more than 1 of the same item (ugh too much giants belt stacking) unless that item is a movespeed increasing item such as zephyr in which case, its max is 2 OR you are building something like a brutaliser which requires more than 1 of the same item.

Thats about all I have to add, any other suggestions?

Exocist

01-17-2013

bump.

Also can someone direct me to the blacklist for this? I've had too many games where the hiders have been stubborn over 1 rule or there has been 1 troll on the hider team and it has caused irreverisble damage to not only the game but my time.

Shrouded Soul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exocist View Post
bump.

Also can someone direct me to the blacklist for this? I've had too many games where the hiders have been stubborn over 1 rule or there has been 1 troll on the hider team and it has caused irreverisble damage to not only the game but my time.
hah, blacklist, no one ever pays attention to those