Tips for players that wanna win more.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dxG Skumbagz

01-16-2013

Just Duo Q'd with my friend and got matched up with lower elo players. Our sejuani would go ahead of our team vs a coordinated enemy team and either die or take so much dmg before our team gets there that she can't tank. It created a domino effect cuz our vayne (that was 3-4 secs behind sejuani) died when trying to save her. This causes me and jax to have to fight 3-4 players and possibly die if we get engaged upon. The sad part is that all they had to do was either wait for the rest of the team or not engage at all. People need to understand that staying together AS A TEAM and playing AS A TEAM is how this game should be played. Sure , you can roam around like Indiana Jones alone if u want and still win games probably cuz the enemy team are just as bad or worse but if you wanna get higher elo and start winning more often then thats how its done.

Also, ive mentioned this before about stop trying to take top if their team is too strong (Amumu sitting on tower etc). Its better to group in the jungle and gank anyone that tries to stop u from capping their mid. Also , dont forget to protect YOUR OWN mid as well. These are just common sense things for me though, which people call "Skill" cuz its a rare thing i guess. This is mainly targeted to the new players and lower elo cuz this happens all the time in that bracket.

Khariel

01-16-2013

Oh it takes a ****load of time for people to realize the meaning of teamwork..

Zeoroot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxG Skumbagz View Post
The sad part is that all they had to do was either wait for the rest of the team or not engage at all. People need to understand that staying together AS A TEAM and playing AS A TEAM is how this game should be played.
This, so much this.

Iīve seen it way too many times, someone goes 1v3 or even 1v4, leaving the others as a disadvantage that itīs not even funny.