Connection/Internet Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Logizzzle

01-15-2013

Hey guys,

As of yesterday i have been having internet issues which affect most of my internet usage but seem to have a massive effect while i am using the LoL client. I am having disconnection problems constantly which make me lag and not see people join games, my client just crashes from it, my actual game client doesn't start and sometimes doesn't even go into the champ select screen so when i re log i am apparently in game with a random champion.

I have windows firewall and my router's firewall disabled (plus no others on this PC), my router is on default settings, as well as my network adapter. I used the ICSI Netalyzr to see if i can find some issues and i have a few, the ones which are consistent are: TCP connection setup latency and Network buffer measurements. Here are the results from the test: INCSI Netalyzr Results
I have also tried changing my DNS' servers to Googles DNS' which don't help at all so i am now out of ideas, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Logizzzle

Notes: This is also making it impossible to watch youtube videos and even just general internet usage as i have to try around 50 times to just get things to load.
And if it also helps here is my speed test results (they are normal for me): http://www.speedtest.net/result/2439746098.png

Javacup

01-16-2013

First, did you uninstall pando media booster that league forces you to install?

Have you tried removing your router and plugging directly to your net? Might be faulty.

Logizzzle

01-16-2013

Yeah i have done both of those, they didn't help.