Perma banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kodemlegends

01-18-2013

Is there a way I could appeal the ban? I know I've been rude, harassed people, and even got banned for reporting people who I thought where doing bad stuff, but turns out that they weren't so I got banned for Abusing the report button -.-. N e way is there a way I can appeal it, I have wasted a lot of money on that account (yes, I'm aware its a free game) I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

There is a reason they are called Permanent Bans. Once you get to that point....you're up **** creek without a paddle.

SmileyFaceroll

01-18-2013

Yes there is a way , send a ticket to support.
They will say no , and why did you pay money for rp if you are rude to other people and you know you have the chance of getting banned?

kodemlegends

01-18-2013

Well, I didn't think people where such fgts tbh lmao. I mean if you cant take some criticism of some sort don't play the game. The reason I payed for RP was so I can set myself appart from scrubs. I know i have the skills too dominate, and i enjoyed the champs therefore getting the skins was well worth it. I dont mind wasting money, I have the money to buy skins that i truly enjoy. What gets me angry is that i wasted money for nothing now Atleast let me transfer the stuff and ill start off at lvl 1 or what ever i don't mind. I just cant get how people can be such wusses.... It honestly gets me angry.
And for the record, Permanent is forever, not 200 years. So, yeah its not really a perma ban. I have no idea why they call it like that.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodemlegends View Post
Well, I didn't think people where such fgts tbh lmao. I mean if you cant take some criticism of some sort don't play the game. The reason I payed for RP was so I can set myself appart from scrubs. I know i have the skills too dominate, and i enjoyed the champs therefore getting the skins was well worth it. I dont mind wasting money, I have the money to buy skins that i truly enjoy. What gets me angry is that i wasted money for nothing now Atleast let me transfer the stuff and ill start off at lvl 1 or what ever i don't mind. I just cant get how people can be such wusses.... It honestly gets me angry.
And for the record, Permanent is forever, not 200 years. So, yeah its not really a perma ban. I have no idea why they call it like that.
LOL well if you think 200 years isn't a perm ban then leave your account to your grandchildren (heaven forbid you reproduce) or grand nephew or grand niece as you won't be around when it is lifted (if the game is even around then too).

Ashreyel

01-18-2013

Just reading your posts makes me glad I'll never have you on my team.

Zaresin

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreyel View Post
Just reading your posts makes me glad I'll never have you on my team.
LOL its posts like the OP that makes me not take this forum too seriously. The real posters who have a genuine lack of understanding on why they were suspended and are truly willing to change their behavior either A) Keep it short and simple and only post a couple times or B) don't post at all and actually can use cognitive thinking to deduce why they were banned in the first place so posting is a moot point.

kodemlegends

01-18-2013

Just reading your posts actually made me stop raging and made me so glad that i will not have to deal with any more scrubs that cry about any little thing. This is why free games are really bad. Everyone plays, and they all rage. Cyah hicks

Zaresin

01-18-2013

auf wiedersehen

170 Calories

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodemlegends View Post
Well your ban is the communities way of saying your form of criticism, lacks thought, maturity, and self control. You have indeed set your self apart from the rest of us and have joined the undesired .07% . Grats on your promotion.