I am sorry lol community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Queef Chief

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

I would like to make an apology to the Lol community for my *****iness and my complaining every game by making excuses and crying over spilt milk i am a huge ****** ****** hat who really doesn't know what he is talking about and i need to get my head out of my ass again im sorry to my friends who have to tolerate my excessive cursing/*****ing/crying/butthurt etc.. again i am very very sorry and i love you all

P.S. i guess im a major Jeff goldblum

I Inject Coffee

01-20-2013

What the swag did you just ****ing yolo about me, you little wayne? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I’ve been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I’m the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the **** out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, nikka. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You’re ****ing dead, nikka. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swaggness to wipe your miserable swag off the face of swag itself, you little Non trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You’re ****ing dead, nikka..

Queef Chief

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Yes it is true about end to mid game i am a Emo butthurt jackhole

JoesBajaBlast

01-20-2013

Thats right. You better apologize you toxic *******

I Inject Coffee

01-20-2013

Be it breakfast, brunch or bed and be you a barefoot burglar, british banker or bedfast bookmaker a basic bestial blessing is the burger! A billion burger banquet bequeth upon me from a burger bastion of bedlam barely begins to boil my bulky burger burden. Yet i must bare bulbous beggers beseeching burgers to build upon their big baggage while breeding barbarically. But before the burger banquet a better beginning is obliged. You may call me burger king.