Looking to become better Top Olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YeongUng

01-15-2013

Hey guys, I've recently picked up playing Olaf top, and I want to figure out how to become a better player, not just a "go big or go home" player. I know you have to play him pretty offensive through the game because of how he is, but I know there's more to it than that. I do live streams but I don't think I can post in here about that. if I can (If someone tells me if it's okay or not) I'll post my livestreams and maybe you can give me pointers. Thanks Champs!

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

It all depends who you're facing in lane. Remember to discover your weaknesses with him, and learn from every match. Myself I prefer to play him recklessly, I charge in every battle, hoping to die, but not until atleast one person on the enemy team dies. Just remember ghost>flash, and exhaust>ignite IMO atleast.

DDP SelfhighFive

01-16-2013

I go ad marks-quins over armor pen bc the scale on his q. Max q and you will be blown away at tue burst from w-aa-q-aa combo. Remember q at closest range picks up instantly. Goodluck

Chillin

01-16-2013

build defensive/play offensive, bro.

Aerostalgic

01-17-2013

YES I LOVE TO RANDOMLY CHARGE IN WITH RECKLESS SWING.

Anyway don't do like 5 reckless swings unless you know you can get away or that you have health.
And stacking health items with a Maw of Malitorus and maybe a Atma's Pillar(Even though this item isn't really that viable anymore) could be awesome.

LEPICKLEZ

01-18-2013

Pick up kindlegems like they are dragonballs.