Shy Needs a good dragon skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

shy is awesome, i want a skin for her but I don't like any of the choices available. The pink hair one's dragon forum looks a bit goofy, the dead dragon doesn't suit my taste and the other one just looks like a purple blob.

I would like to see a frost dragon or a green dragon that looks like a dragon.

LionsCandy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Haha. There are champs that are in desperate need of skins (Trundle. Karma. Just to name a few) before Shyvana.

Just because you don't like her skins doesn't mean Riot should make a new one for you. Be glad she has three.

SomeCallMeEd

01-22-2013

Hmmm.

I got it!

Reverse Shyvana.

But yeah, lot of other champs could use skins like that gent mentioned ^

TisTheWay

01-22-2013

they can but riot tends to ignore champs like them b/c they don't get used often, they favor to spam skins for popular champs like teemo and yi so i'm hoping they will add more shy skins

JustMyBassCannon

01-22-2013

Pao Kai Shyvana, anyone?

Nemeroth

01-22-2013

i agree with whatshisface up top that other champs could use skins before her, but if they were to do anything id want them to fix the way the dragon looks.. the wing-arm things look borderline rediculous IMO. i would like to see a frost shy though, that might be neat

TisTheWay

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemeroth View Post
i agree with whatshisface up top that other champs could use skins before her, but if they were to do anything id want them to fix the way the dragon looks.. the wing-arm things look borderline rediculous IMO. i would like to see a frost shy though, that might be neat
ice dragon shy ftw