@People who thought Steel Legion Lux was too military and should be girly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prince Kassad

01-17-2013

I agree with this ****.

k0die

02-11-2013

"Some good input but can you provide a source for the "forced into military" thing? I don't recall ever reading that, I read that she knew at a young age she was special and wanted to use her powers to do good. Also I would think as a girl you'd want a girly girl to be capable of being strong and hanging with the big boys in the military instead of being sectioned off in the kiddie corner because she comes off as cute on the surface. If you see her as a soldier like I do, you see a strong and capable woman and that is empowering. This just by my reckoning."

From the lol wiki page: “It is all in the King’s name. You will provide all the parenting that she will need.” Her father’s tone was dismissive.
“Very well. It is done.”
Lux fell to the ground, the repressed memories unforgivingly rushing back into her mind. Her parents delivering the news. Lux barricading herself in her room."
Lux wasnt a willing participant. her parents forced her into service. And i do like some of lux's military skins, but again as a girl i want to see more girlesque champion skins. (so far the only one outside annie is Sorceress Lux, which i have and like). I just feel that girly girls need more representation. not all girls are sexy, deceitful and dangerous. some are just bubbly.

common source

Recruiter

02-11-2013

OP, well done.

I enjoy the skin. It was the tipping point to get me to pick her back up.