Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will of the Ancients vs. Spirit of the Spectral Wraith

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khraymond

01-15-2013

Hi guys, i just wanted to point out something i've saw recently wich is AP laners doing a jungler item instead of the current needed item.

I talk about the Will of the ancients and the spirit of the spectral wraith.

Let's compare the stats first:

Will of the ancients (2500):
50 Ap
Unique aura: 30 Ap, 20% spellvamp

Spirit of the Spectral Wraith (2400):
40 Ap
10 mana regen/5 sec
Unique passive: 10% cdr
Unique passive: 20% spell vamp
Unique passive: jungle creeps get 25% more dmg

So, for a saving of 100 gold, you get: mana regen, 10% cdr and alot of dmg on drag+baron.

Yes, the aura gives you a nice little ap boost, but i think the 10% cdr with the 100 gold save just equalise the deal.

So, i think will of the ancients either need a buff or a price reduction.

-Khrai.

kavinh the third

01-17-2013

it's an aura for ur entire team that's massive. U don't understand how useful that spell vamp is for ur teammates.

raynac

01-17-2013

now now no need for arguments this is like a last whisper black cleaver discussion i seen a red have a while ago

we will say spectral is a selfish choice (selfish being putting your personal power first and not nessicarily a bad thing) while will of the ancients is a team choice

black cleaver helps a team more, last whisper helps your self more