Izzy, the Erratic Arcanist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

01-15-2013

Name: Izzy, the Erratic Arcanist
Attack: 3
Defense: 2
Ability: 8
Difficulty: 6
Attributes: Ranged, Mage

Base Stats
- Health: 373 (+83)
- Health Regen: 5.5 (+0.6)
- Mana: 260 (+60)
- Mana Regen: 7.8 (+0.6)
- Attack Damage: 49 (+3.5)
- Attack Speed: 0.625 (2.2%)
- Attack Range: 550
- Armor: 8 (+3)
- Magic Resist: 30
- Movement Speed: 335

Abilities

- Passive - Endless Research
- Every 60 seconds, Izzy gains 1 AP. This timer is reduced by 5 seconds every time Izzy hits an enemy with a spell, and 10 seconds each time Izzy hits an enemy champion with a spell. The timer reduction has a 5 second cooldown (Unaffected by cooldown reduction.)

- Q - Static Bolt
- Active - Izzy fires a bolt of energy which deals 35/60/85/110/135 (+50% AP) magic damage to the first enemy it hits and charges them. Charges are released after 5 seconds or when Static Bolt is triggered again, dealing 35/65/85/110/135 (+50% AP) magic damage to enemies in a radius of 250 around the target.
- Cost: 65 mana
- Cooldown: 7 seconds (After initial cast)
- Range: 925

- W - Electrosphere
- Toggle - Izzy summons a ball of electricity with a radius of 150 that deals 25/40/55/70/85 (+30% AP) magic damage per second to enemies within it. The ball follows the mouse and moves at a speed of 700/725/250/775/800. Izzy is immobile and cannot cast other spells while channeling.
- Cost: 20 mana per second
- Cooldown: 4 seconds
- Range: 850/875/900/925/950

- E - Flux Backlash
- Active - Izzy generates a spell shield for 2 seconds, blocking the next spell that would be used on her. If a spell is blocked by Flux Backlash, Izzy deals 55/100/145/190/235 (+80% AP) magic damage to the caster and silencing them for 2 seconds.
- Cost: 75 mana
- Cooldown: 22/19/16/13/10 seconds

- Ultimate - Thoughtflare
- Passive - Izzy gains 10/12.5/15% bonus AP.
- Active - Izzy unleashes a burst of raw energy at a target, dealing magic damage equal to 150/175/200% of her AP plus 10/15/20% of her maximum Mana and resetting her other cooldowns.
- Cost: 10/15/20% current mana
- Cooldown: 90/75/60 seconds
- Range: 850

(Art isn't mine. I take no credit for art.)

L x

01-16-2013

gg ult 1 hits Adc's.

The5lacker

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by L x View Post
gg ult 1 hits Adc's.
If she builds 6 Rabadons, the game has been going on for an hour and a half, and they haven't been investing in ANY item to stop this crazy chick who's been getting enough kills to actually BUY 6 Rabadons, yes.

Otherwise, it's gonna hurt, but death requires them to be a bit lower than full health. Plus, then their team's Viegar one hits HER, because she has an insane amount of AP.

Was thinking of toning it down to 100/125/150, though. 200% AP scaling is far from unheard of, but it's usually with a DoT spell or, in Nunu's case, takes quite a charge up.

The5lacker

01-16-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-18-2013

Bumpin'

MonoRandy

01-18-2013

MTG player I see lol

Woodwardmr

01-18-2013

I really like the ideas, but I feel like the AP is just kind of crazy high. Let's ignore the cooldown reduc on her passive and say after an half hour she's level 18. 30 Ap from passive, you haven't given her an AP stat though but I'll assume by level 18 with items you've built it to about 200. Then a 20% buff from your ult giving her an AP of about 300, not wholly OP because I've seen people far surpass this. So her ult would deal roughly 450 damage on activating, taking into account magic pen and magic resist maybe a little lower. And she does keep building Ap with her passive so that counter is constantly going up. Idk about wholly changing the way it works maybe just put a cap on the AP bonus from the passive and when she reaches it she gets some cool buff. Just my thoughts though, maybe you can review my champion concept?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3011433

The5lacker

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodwardmr View Post
I really like the ideas, but I feel like the AP is just kind of crazy high. Let's ignore the cooldown reduc on her passive and say after an half hour she's level 18. 30 Ap from passive, you haven't given her an AP stat though but I'll assume by level 18 with items you've built it to about 200. Then a 20% buff from your ult giving her an AP of about 300, not wholly OP because I've seen people far surpass this. So her ult would deal roughly 450 damage on activating, taking into account magic pen and magic resist maybe a little lower. And she does keep building Ap with her passive so that counter is constantly going up. Idk about wholly changing the way it works maybe just put a cap on the AP bonus from the passive and when she reaches it she gets some cool buff. Just my thoughts though, maybe you can review my champion concept?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3011433
Her AP does get very high late game, especially if she's building straight AP. Keep in mind, however, her Ult has no base damage. It's JUST a percent of her AP.

Woodwardmr

01-18-2013

Did keep that in mind and that's why I think it should stay how it is, I was mostly concerned about the passive

The5lacker

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodwardmr View Post
Did keep that in mind and that's why I think it should stay how it is, I was mostly concerned about the passive
Passive can potentially be very powerful, but keep in mind, at the 40 minute mark, you'll probably have around...60 AP from it? Maybe 70? For a passive, that's not terribly frightening.

As for the passive bonus from her Ult, she scales well, yes. I'm probably going to tone it down a bit, but even at 20% it's not that insane. At 800 AP (Reasonable late game with her innate passive and items), that's an AP bonus of 160, for a grant total of just under 1000. If she were to build 100%, straight AP (6 Rabadons because why not), she could surpass that pretty easily, but there are a number of...disadvantages from such a build (Though dealing 2500+ damage with her ult would be satisfying.)