Off Topic, what do you think...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicago 777

Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
I'm not cockblocking anyone. I doubt she'll go for a middle aged mexican that can't spell and works at a gas station. Rest assured, absolutely no female will ever be interested in you, you will die a virgin.

Second, catch up on your cool-kid internet lingo. You don't know what white-knighting is.

Why am I even humoring this degenerate with a response.

since when is 21 year's old middle aged? lol damn bro didn't know you couldn't count. and that job is just a temp. It's funny how you say " this degenerate " when you stayed on fuji thread and told him for 8 hours he wanted to bang his cousin's. I wouldn't talk cause your not any better than me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago 777 View Post
since when is 21 year's old middle aged? lol damn bro didn't know you couldn't count. and that job is just a temp. It's funny how you say " this degenerate " when you stayed on fuji thread and told him for 8 hours he wanted to bang his cousin's. I wouldn't talk cause your not any better than me.
I am better than you. You know I'm better than you. Hell, you're easily the stupidest person on OT, that's saying a lot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyMcBacon View Post
This is July, 2011.
Case closed, she's smoking hot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicago 777

Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyMcBacon View Post
This is July, 2011.

well if that's really you then nice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FattyMcBacon

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Case closed, she's smoking hot.
I can take it again. Same outfit, with a sign but it will have to wait until this weekend so I can get my camera. I look the same but with longer hair.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyMcBacon View Post
I can take it again. Same outfit, with a sign but it will have to wait until this weekend so I can get my camera. I look the same but with longer hair.
I believe it's you.

I also believe those are BDG shorts from Urban Outfitters. I know this because I worked there for an entire summer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicago 777

Member

01-16-2013

well it's better than mere's bod pics i was grossed out by her foot and ass lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FattyMcBacon

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
I believe it's you.

I also believe those are BDG shorts from Urban Outfitters. I know this because I worked there for an entire summer.
I'll eventually post a face shot. Once I get comfortable with it up here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTinyTinyHippo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Annnndddd thread is officially about Bacon now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FattyMcBacon

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago 777 View Post
well it's better than mere's bod pics i was grossed out by her foot and ass lol.
I don't want to be Mere. Posting a ton of pics of myself when it's unnecessary. Although, my pic here was unnecessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinyTinyHippo View Post
Annnndddd thread is officially about Bacon now.
I'm sorry!!! Let's get back on topic, shall we?