Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Off Topic, what do you think...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentpartner

01-16-2013

Quote:
Campir:
By encouraging someone to not post their picture I'm somehow defending them?

Your effectively cock-blocking everyone else, so u can have her all to yourself aren't you?! :P

IS18125424f5bb13

01-16-2013

Quote:
silentpartner:
Your effectively cock-blocking everyone else, so u can have her all to yourself aren't you?! :P

I'm sure.

Chicago 777

01-16-2013

well bacon you sit here and talk about how nice your body looks, and that you have a stripper pole bla bla bla but you have yet to show any pics of your self.

@campir your white knighting what if she was gonna post pics for all of the guys to see you telling her not to just c*ck blocked all the guys on here.

Jesus the Friend

01-16-2013

Quote:
Chicago 777:
well bacon you sit here and talk about how nice your body looks, and that you have a stripper pole bla bla bla but you have yet to show any pics of your self.

Malzabear

01-16-2013

For reference, Bacon is smokin' hot.

Chicago 777

01-16-2013

we will belive it when we see it.

c4lm

01-16-2013

Quote:
Chicago 777:

@campir your white knighting what if she was gonna post pics for all of the guys to see you telling her not to just c*ck blocked all the guys on here.

I'm not cockblocking anyone. I doubt she'll go for a middle aged mexican that can't spell and works at a gas station. Rest assured, absolutely no female will ever be interested in you, you will die a virgin.

Second, catch up on your cool-kid internet lingo. You don't know what white-knighting is.

Why am I even humoring this degenerate with a response.

Chicago 777

01-16-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2998814&highlight=chicago+777

my thread fit's this one.

FattyMcBacon

01-16-2013

This is July, 2011.

Malzabear

01-16-2013

Why do you keep putting an apostrophe before the s in fits?