Off Topic, what do you think...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Gets you laid.
LOL NO IT DOESN'T.

In the grand scheme of meeting/nailing chicks, the way you look doesn't even break top 3 in importance.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I'm kind of short, Campir. What jeans should I wear?

I got some new ones over the holiday, and they are pretty tight. Uncomfortable for unicycling, but I think they probably look good. Also I've got a big ass, and they show it off. I think that is not a good thing, but I am not really sure. What does the expert say?

Jesus the Friend

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Uncomfortable for unicycling
Stop #@*$&%ing unicycling if you want to get laid.

c4lm

01-17-2013

Quote:
I'm kind of short, Campir. What jeans should I wear?

I got some new ones over the holiday, and they are pretty tight. Uncomfortable for unicycling, but I think they probably look good. Also I've got a big ass, and they show it off. I think that is not a good thing, but I am not really sure. What does the expert say?
What's your inseam and waste measurements? How tall are you in feet? You definitely don't want your pants to extenuate your ass a man.

c4lm

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
LOL NO IT DOESN'T.

In the grand scheme of meeting/nailing chicks, the way you look doesn't even break top 3 in importance.
I guarantee that it does here, but the culture is vastly different. In a country where everyone is rich and moderately smart, you have to out-compete men in other ways.

If you all have the same sized wallet, it's time to peacock.

Jesus the Friend

01-17-2013

That's probably true, I've never actually been to Canada.

But I've been to the U.S. lots of times, bar hopped with female friends and stayed out till the late hours of the night. I've met many people and have done much research online which shows that my experiences are not isolated but are the norm.

Looks rarely matter here. So fujiou is out of luck.
The guy's a mangina lord.

c4lm

01-17-2013

Quote:
That's probably true, I've never actually been to Canada.

But I've been to the U.S. lots of times, bar hopped with female friends and stayed out till the late hours of the night. I've met many people and have done much research online which shows that my experiences are not isolated but are the norm.

Looks rarely matter here. So fujiou is out of luck.
The guy's a mangina lord.
Girls in the states are a different breed.

The hot girl to ugly girl ratio in the states is terrible, we're talking 1:30000 ugly girl to hot girl ratios here. This is based on time I've spent in Seattle, San Francisco and Houston.

It's a different world down there.

But when I lived in Belize, people gave 0 fucks about how you dressed. It was all about how funny/charming/much you could drink. Also wealth and being white helped a lot.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Being well-dressed is indeed important, JT.

You don't have to be super fucking hip and stylish, but here it does matter that you dress nicely.

Oi Camp, what kind of shirts do you suggest for school? Are golf shirts decent? I usually just wear t-shirts I've picked up at various restaurants/surf shops/tennis tournaments, but I could definitely see dressing it up a bit more as a good thing.

Jesus the Friend

01-17-2013

Quote:
Being well-dressed is indeed important, JT.
How the eff would you know? you've never even had a girlfriend...

Quote:
But when I lived in Belize, people gave 0 ****s about how you dressed. It was all about how funny/charming/much you could drink. Also wealth and being white helped a lot.
This is more in line with reality here and in the U.S. ... at least the Southern States like California, New Orleans, Georgia, etc.

Fujiou

01-17-2013

Quote:
How the eff would you know? you've never even had a girlfriend...
Implying I would want to date post-feminism American women.

Quote:
This is more in line with reality here and in the U.S. ... at least the Southern States like California, New Orleans, Georgia, etc.
lel