Off Topic, what do you think...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I told you she is hot.

I've never heard Campir call an OTer (aside from himself) attractive before today.
I think campir has been doing something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou
I told you she is hot.

I've never heard Campir call an OTer (aside from himself) attractive before today.
She's an actual attractive person, I give credit where it's due.

Also, she knows how to dress. Her top's kind of tacky but I like the shorts and cardigan-like-thing.

Of the OT'ers I've seen:

-None of them know how to dress (true for female and males)
-$10 haircuts run rampant
-General ugliness present

Half of you could improve your looks by getting a decent haircut and not shopping at walmart.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-17-2013

due*

Campir, you should make a style thread. I know jack-shit about men's fashion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Case closed, she's smoking hot.
Yeah that's some high quality female right there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Campir, you should make a style thread. I know jack-shit about men's fashion.
I actually helped my ultra fag ex-roomate find clothes. Dude wore nothing but track suits.

He was still an anigay watching homosexual, but he was a stylish anigay watching homosexual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
You all seem pathetic to me.

You are supposed to look professional at work, aside from that, dress however you like, "fashion" is hands down, the most homosexual thing in existence, if you're male.
Gets you laid. Also you'll stick out in most of the bars/venues I go to if you don't dress nicely.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
I actually helped my ultra fag ex-roomate find clothes. Dude wore nothing but track suits.

He was still an anigay watching homosexual, but he was a stylish anigay watching homosexual.
You all seem pathetic to me.

You are supposed to look professional at work, aside from that, dress however you like, "fashion" is hands down, the most homosexual thing in existence, if you're male.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

01-17-2013

That being said, men's fashion isn't hard. Right now it's about layering and having fitted pants. Vintage stuff and button ups are in.

When you get into suits I'm pretty bad though, I have a friend hat helps me find suits.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-17-2013

Track suits are actually pretty good by anigay standards.

I just wear jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and thrift store sweaters.

Also I am with JT, fashion is kind of homo and also men's fashion is really boring. I get being into clothes if you are female because they dress to accentuate curves and show off skin and shit, but dudes just wear pants and shirts which really doesn't seem like anything to get excited about (unless you are the gay.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
You all seem pathetic to me.

You are supposed to look professional at work, aside from that, dress however you like, "fashion" is hands down, the most homosexual thing in existence, if you're male.
Gets you laid. Also you'll stick out in most of the bars/venues I go to if you don't dress nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Track suits are actually pretty good by anigay standards.

I just wear jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and thrift store sweaters.
Jeans/pants are a tough one. Depending on your build and height you'll go for different fits. Tall guys should almost always wear straight legged or slim fit.

Thrift store sweaters are good but you need staple clothes to layer/put underneath. Also, if you wear the wrong pants with thriftstore stuff you can go from retro hipster to homeless man in a matter of seconds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Make an OT fashion show showing off proper fashion for men.