Fun Passives.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Complexed Gaming

01-21-2013

I was kinda looking at some characters and thought it would be nice if Riot added some character specific passives. Like fish characters such as Nami, or Fizz move 3% faster in the river. Or ninja characters like Shen, or Akali do .5% more damage to enemies while attacking and not being seen via bush or Akali's spell. Some other fun ones would be like flying characters suffer no unit collision, or battle scars any character sporting a scar (original skin only) have a toughness perk that gives 1% damage reduction. I know they already have passives for each character. I just think doing this would add some more fun and variety to current characters.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-21-2013

Because it'd be well-worth Riot's time to go rebalance 109 characters taking into account this new passive, right?

whiteandnerdy42

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Well, it's not a stupid idea if Riot had the time; it would be interesting to see specific passives.

ChillxIGotThis

01-21-2013

They already have hidden passives. I'd prefer new champions as oppose to making more passives.

Armstice

01-21-2013

I would prefer better balancing of the current champions over new ones, frankly.

Drakojan

01-21-2013

I want more side quests like the Head of Kha'Zix/Fourth Evolution one. Dude. Getting a head is one of the most fun things ever. No idea why, but it is.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
I want more side quests like the Head of Kha'Zix/Fourth Evolution one. Dude. Getting a head is one of the most fun things ever. No idea why, but it is.
I kind agree with this, actually. I think this is more entertaining.

whiteandnerdy42

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstice View Post
I would prefer better balancing of the current champions over new ones, frankly.
Yeah; I think that each character should be well balanced before too many new ones are introduced.

Holck

01-21-2013

hi lol community, i play lol since 2 years, and im tired for have to wait 30:00 or 1 hour just by trolls on queue, so i have an idea. (IN RANKED GAME)

RIOT should do a button (IN RANKED ONLY), can be placed perfectly in the same place where is the button.. leave.. on personalized match

the button should work like this, every time some player get mad, troll or he just gotta go, the team should hit the button, it's like surrender. if the mayority of the team is agreed with that, the game should end the queue immediately, without the penalization for leave the queue

Many times i see the whole team is disagreed with some players.(OR TROLLS) and all ask desperately for a dodge. so this button can be really useful

PLS, THINK ABOUT IT, AND I CALL ALL THE LOL PLAYERS, PLS SPAM THIS MSG IF YOU WANT A SOLUTION (sorry by the english, im taco queso)

Armstice

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
I kind agree with this, actually. I think this is more entertaining.
I will admit the addition of lore into the actual gameplay does make some aspects of the game far more enjoyable. Characters with positive lore based relationships gaining some kind of bonus, and those that are enemies on opposing teams faced with some kind of objective. You create a minigame inside the game its self adding a new dimension to the gameplay.

Plus you might encourage the use of otherwise unused champions for the sake of utalizing some perk or opportunity to gain an advantage through an objective. I can't imagine the nightmare that balancing that would be though.