Is Akali really as weak as people say?

She is balanced 42 45.65%
She needs to be nerfed a bit 20 21.74%
She can be countered(plz name who, i cant find any counters when i played her so far) 19 20.65%
Akali can't carry....... 11 11.96%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

lol just tried Akali

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahri desu

12-19-2013

I beat teemo and ori mid in the first two games. Pre 6 isnt even a thing when akali has sustain from passive and it ends really fast as long as u cs well. Once I reached 6, they cant even come close to farm. When they do, I just r q e at them and they back off for me to get another charge on ultimate. They cant do anything at all. Once your team tank initiate, fly to the enemy adc and apc and eliminate them and you will win the teamfight.

I think her burst is really high for just being a click champ. I dont think any other assassin can carry as hard as akali. She is just too good. I think riot should tone down her ap ratio and buff her base, so she cant be tooo strong in late game while being a lane bully post 6.

LOL her r range should be reduced to be the same range as q, it is a sick gap closer that gets another dash when you score a kill. I find her a bit too strong, if a player like me can do soo well with her in just two games. See me when I master her lol.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2013

Congrats, you beat bronze level players with a pubstomper. Now play against someone decent.

Ahri desu

12-19-2013

bump, i find akali a bit too strong atm. After the oracle nerfs, people who dont have the trinket to reveal hidden champs are just gonna die immediately with nothing they can do. The whole team wont probably get a hidden trinket but a ward instead.

Oracles should come back or nerf akali.

medium katarina

12-19-2013

rofl they were clearly awful ._. since they let you do anything at all pre-6

not gonna lie she face rolls hard so people think that she is op ._. but being stupid is more op ._.

Ahri desu

12-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Congrats, you beat bronze level players with a pubstomper. Now play against someone decent.
lol bronze... w.e akali has 52% winrate in diamond, i assume diamond isnt decent from what your saying. She has over 50% winrate in ranked and she is really strong in my opinion. I can see why people like you actually disagree. No one wants their main to be known as OP or be considered OP.

DarkflameShyvana

12-19-2013

Your poll is pretty bad.

Ahri desu

12-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by medium katarina View Post
rofl they were clearly awful ._. since they let you do anything at all pre-6

not gonna lie she face rolls hard so people think that she is op ._. but being stupid is more op ._.

She has a 52% winrate at diamond. Maybe diamond players are also awful. She has one of the highest winrate in diamond atm.

Ahri desu

12-19-2013

Also she never dropped below 50% winrate for a past month in diamond. Just once that is 49.78. Topped at 55.79 winrate. And this is diamond and not bronze. Clearly they know how to play.

FearOfTheFlesh

12-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahri desu View Post
She has a 52% winrate at diamond. Maybe diamond players are also awful. She has one of the highest winrate in diamond atm.
Probably because a large proportion of people who would play a champion like that at a high level, who never sees pro play to begin with have mained her for a long time and are very good with it in comparison to other champs? So when it comes to representation of statistics the sample size of Akali games in Diamond level will be relatively small to other champions becuz of her low pick rate, and a large portion of those picks will be from Akali mains who play her almost every game because of her extremely low ban rate.

Akali is in a good place currently. Her overall win rate is 50.61%, her pick rate is less than 10%, and her ban rate is less than 1%. You can't ask for more middle of the pack statistics for a champion. She doesn't see play in any substantial number of pro games or even ranked games, and when she does in ranked overall she does mediocre. Do you really think this is the problem champion that Riot should focus on, over all the others?

KiteAzure

12-19-2013

pre 6 counters her

if you die before her 6 you are just bad

12345 ... 8