Seeing more bruiser-centric teams on TT again :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derceto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Maybe its just me, but i swear that in the preseason you were finally starting to see viable 3 man team comps that were more AP-centric, I feel like riot just ended whatever little flicker of hope APs had in 3's. I'm not sure what was the nail in the coffin was, but I don't think the blackfire torch changes are helping. In addition to regenerating charges MUCH more slowly (Because AP clearly needed a nerf on this map?!) Its now the most expensive caster item in the game. Initially I thought this was a good thing, I was like "Oh cool, more powerful end game caster item means my 6 slots will be better spent in the long run, and you wont see mundos picking it up on a whim." But you just cant reach it fast enough, Garen/Darius/Mundo/etc... are already at 1900 hp and you still cant afford it because you had to resolve issues with mana and your incredible early game squishyness first. Furthermore you have to deal with issues like mana while bruisers generally have no issue there. It may just be my opinion, but I think we need earlier blackfires to deal with the massive amounts of hp this game promotes. Even if it means their Rammus is picking it up as well.

Henry Plainview

01-21-2013

BFT was extremely overpowered and arguably still is.

I've actually been seeing more interesting compositions in my games, I used to have Darius Singed and/or Teemo in every game, maybe as time goes on only the people who are more serious about TT remain.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Eve, Rumble, Singed, Diana, Teemo, Nunu, Cho'Bro, Gragas, Zyra, Elise, Kassapwn, Kata, Karma...

I could go on...