A comparison of Move Quick and other speed boosts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

10-20-2010

it really sucks that you cant use move quick to escape.....

Rysan Marquise

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by owninoobs View Post
it really sucks that you cant use move quick to escape.....
I really like this, it makes it unique, comparable to Rammus' powerball. Admittedly, he is still better at escaping with his, and travelling, and initiating, but it is still worst of all these at escaping.

I think what sucks most of all is not that you cannot escape with move-quick. That is the whole point. What sucks is that it sucks at everything else too. You gain nothing for this loss of escape ability, and that annoys me.

Rysan Marquise

10-21-2010

I am going to bump this one last time for the sake of an informed public. Hopefully others will in the future.

wqqqqwrt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

do jannas
hers is disgustingly better than move quick

Buell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wqqqqwrt View Post
do jannas
hers is disgustingly better than move quick
that was the first speed buff to come to my mind as well

another is zil
its more than teemo's, and while temporary, can also be used on someone else, OR to slow an enemy.

Mili The Dark

10-23-2010

compare to MFs more- doesnt take up a skill, doesnt use mana, doesnt need to be leveled up, no need to cast vs minions can remove it, its a little slower end game... just rediculous

Exc3ssion

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
I think the best thing they could do is just bump his base movespeed to 350ish and just replace Move Quick totally with an actual skill instead of Miss Fortune's passive disguised as a skill.
You mean change it with an active skill instead of compying it onto a new character as her passive.

And to edit in, as I saw the post on zil. His is constant with maxed W and E as well as working in combat, and being a much bigger boost.

Arianna

12-23-2010

Make it so it can't be insta-canceled when activated, like 2 seconds of non-cancel time or something. Or make it stealth teemo for 1 second when activated, similar to leblanc's passive, thus giving it utilization as an escape.
I dunno, just throwing stuff out there. It really needs *something.*

Shosuko

01-08-2011

If you know your opponents range, or know they are coming before they get there, or drop a mush room before running off to slow them down, it can easily be used to escape. Just don't keep it on all the time lol.

Although - I do understand it is less than what other characters get. Definitely I'd appreciate a boost.