Ideas on champion

He is fine, balanced, needs no work. 3 60.00%
Should nerf [x] ability. 2 40.00%
He's underpowered, needs work. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Roger, the Flames' Embrace

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Volibear NA

01-15-2013

Name: Roger
Title: The Flames' Embrace

Passive: After three consecutive attacks within 5 seconds, Roger strikes (%6) of opponent's max HP as bonus damage (7 second cooldown).
Q Spark: Roger points to target champion and ignites them with fire, instantly dealing damage and applying Roger's passive (does not stack). (10/8/7/6/5 cooldown)
W Changement de Rythme: Roger gains (+20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%) bonus attack speed and (+10, 20, 30, 40, 50) movement speed for 5 seconds. (11/8/7/6/5 cooldown)
E Extreme Measures: Roger loses his passive while extreme measures is active. For 6 seconds Roger gains (+10, 40, 50, 70, 100 + 1.0 of AD) bonus damage. (25/23/21/19/17 cooldown)
R Reborn in Flames: Roger teleports to target champion and is given (+20, 40, 50 AD) bonus attack damage for the next 5 seconds. (110, 90, 80 cooldown)

Base stats:
Attack Damage: 50 (+3.1)
Ability power: 0
Armor: 20 (+2)
Magic Resist: 20 (+1.25)
Health: 450 (+80)
Mana: 230 (+30)
Health Regen: 5.0 (+0.50)
Mana Regen: 6.0 (+0.35)
Attack Speed: 0.640 (+2.8%)
Range: 135
Movement Speed: 330

Lore:
Since Roger was little, he could remember his tribe always worshipped the one thing that keeps us warm at night; fire. The tribe would send a man when they reached the age of 16 to the Shadow Isles to prove their strength. Most men, however, would cower in the face of the Shadow Isles and just stay close to the shore for a short amount of days. Roger was not one of these men. He went in search of the Shadow Isles. One night aboard his ship, sailing from Demacia to the supposed area of the Shadow Isles, the mist was thick. He could not see past ten feet in front of him.

Suddenly, he heard a voice. "So you want to become strong?" Roger was filled with excitement, without even asking the woman her name he shook his head yes.

When the mist cleared; he was there. The Blackened, dark scar. The Death Plateau. With lava spewing out of the middle of the island, traversing it was quite a challenge. Roger, finally at the top, struck his blade into the scorched earth and yelled, "I have come far enough! I wish to have this power you promised!"

And with that, the power of flames enveloped itself in Roger. He felt a burning sensation, one of power. Of might. Of courage. Of... death. After learning what had happened to him and being recognised as the "Hero of Faith" and a god to his people, he decided to join the League of Legends to make the name of his tribe heard all throughout Valoran.

Best Volibear NA

01-15-2013

bump

Best Volibear NA

01-16-2013

bumpity

Cow Moolester

01-16-2013

people could abuse that ult. They could just wait till one second remains and reactivate it, effectively gaining the best of both world. That would be SUPER OP too because of the massive ad, attack speed, and movement speed buffs that he would recieve

Best Volibear NA

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIX INERTIA XIX View Post
people could abuse that ult. They could just wait till one second remains and reactivate it, effectively gaining the best of both world. That would be SUPER OP too because of the massive ad, attack speed, and movement speed buffs that he would recieve
Changed it, sound better?

Saminal

01-16-2013

I need more information. What're his stats? Does he use mana? Energy? Fury? I can't right judge this concept without a baseline.

Best Volibear NA

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saminal View Post
I need more information. What're his stats? Does he use mana? Energy? Fury? I can't right judge this concept without a baseline.
Fixed it, was in a rush when I posted this yesterday. So I didn't add some stuff.

Best Volibear NA

01-17-2013

bump

Best Volibear NA

01-18-2013

bump

Guilaguila

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

sounds a little too op. hope this never makes it live