Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goliath Allou

01-16-2013

wow thanks

mocoxk

01-16-2013

eve suck again, thx for that. 90 sec cd lvl 3 lol

swallowsmilk

Recruiter

01-16-2013

I mean, I make the effort to speak English every time I play because I like this game. But there was no need to nerf Riven. It depresses me very, very, very much! totally unfair not necessary nor Diana Diana was always very op and as Talon, Talon was very weak in life so in team fight was never going to last long. Same for Zix Kha. How he can KHA BEATING RENGAR NOW? What about history? descepcion riot ...

mocoxk

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shiken View Post
so pretty much eves ult cant really kill someone pretty much useless except for the cc
now is just a useless visual effect

Luci0us

01-16-2013

Riot, if you want to nerf Diana, it is completely in your power to do so. We, honestly, have no say in the manner. But, I would just like to ask you to please, give Diana back what is her's. The reason I and so many other Diana players love her is because of how expertly designed her skill-set is, and that -revolves- around -Lunar Rush having a longer range than Crescent Strike-
Crescent Strike's max range (including the AoE, yes that is very important) = 830. If you could make Lunar Rush's range atleast 850, then that would be amazing =)
And if you think that is too Overpowered, why not nerf the base damage? She needs the range- there is no way to compensate for that in game, but with lower base damage on Lunar Rush she would have to build more AP Damaging items to compensate which is risky as it can make her squishier, but the point is that it -can- be compensated for in game.
Thank you.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Yes, buff Alistar.

He didn't need those nerfs, and the slight buffs will make him only better.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6062/94306823.png

swallowsmilk

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Mas vale que no me toquen a Fiora la puta madre NEVER NERF FIORA *****S

berking

01-16-2013

annie buff?

riot<3

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Rengar changes were in the right direction.

Yeah, that explains why his win/loss dropped 10% below the average. And now you have to buff him a bit. ADMIT YOU MADE A MISTAKE.

BloonsTD 5

01-16-2013

thanks a lot for destroying heim by making him unplayable... who will i main mid as now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!