Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xsistence

01-15-2013

OMFG You nerfed eve again =( at least give her more defense or a buff to her hate spike since ur nerfing the hell out her ults radius damage and cd, .... ya if she happens to do well she can sometimes snow ball like any champ, yi/amumu<god thats horrible/garen but in team fights can easily still be be shut down over and over since she has the lowest health in game and is so damn squishy, but if you do bad you single handedly just lost the whole fking game for your team and just feed if you cant manage to get a early edge, and eve late game falls off so damn hard its like a face dive into pavement even with carrying a whole team if the game gets to late game bruisers and adc's with life steal wreck the fk out her,and she can go from op team vip, to trash that gets taken out in 2 shots and whole team falls down like dominos, give her more late game defense, and dont up the mana rates so much for her early games hate spike its her only poke for all the long range ap casters that can wreck her and she already eats mana like a fking diesel early game your gonna fk that up to now and make her only viable in jungle which most people wanna lane her and team usually wants a tankier jungle, leblanc can wreck people from 800-900 range with her skills, but ur gonna make the most squishy champ in game get right up in the face of a team to use her ult so they can burst her down in two shots wtf?!

Angelus vindices

01-15-2013

I really like the Diana buff and syndra, but not sure on how i feel about Wooglet's Witchcap.

Nakedscmo

Recruiter

01-15-2013

RIP: Evelyn

Feim

01-15-2013

Evelynn useless again.

MCSiah

01-15-2013

Nooo eve D: I just started getting back into you.

cr1s12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Btw what about shen?
his tooltip on his passive is bugged
it won't show anything o.o

ZomBeeyatch

01-15-2013

Kha Zix finally got nerfed..
But wouldn't that be too hard?

Now I doubt he could 1 v 1 rengar...
D:

Schlosserm

01-15-2013

Black cleaver needs some changes...

Orthanderis

01-15-2013

When are you nerfing Darius, he's the most OP champ out there.

Meanwhile, you decide that Talon, a champ that I see almost never, deserves to be nerfed into the ground.

FlutterShen

01-15-2013

No, no NO! Please reconsider the change to Mordekaiser's cone! Why would you do that to him?