Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sporadic P0tato

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyside View Post
2 things that I've noticed so far with this patch.
I think the lee sin nerf was extremely uncalled for. His position in this current meta was already a bit misplaced (all assasin junglers for that matter) as he only worked due to his nice skillset. Now with a fairly big nerf to his E, I think we will see very few Lee Sin's in high elo and in tournament play as he will just be sub par to other junglers in this meta.

I've also noticed that my ping has increased to a stable 219 up from a previous stable 185. I'm almost certain it's the patch, well atleast has something to do with LoL as I tried before the patch and after the patch getting these results with only the LoL client open on my whole internet network. Not sure if this is happening to anyone else so I thought I'd share it with you guys.
Lee sin has been one of the, if not THE strongest junglers in the game right now. If he isn't in your game, he isn't being played right.

Endur1337

01-16-2013

good fixes RIOT, are you guys ever gonna look at tribunal or is it doing it's job? I feel as If I have been banned a few times for no reason at all, looked at logs still nothing. Also take a look at Darious possibly

inb4allthedariousfanboys

mwarme

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
One piece of information I forgot to include about this. You need to add this setting to the [General] section of Game.cfg.
possibly would have been useful to know before I started going into the lolclient updater and trying to see why the hell it wasn't working when I added the line under "HUD" and it didn't work--that led to my assumption of "it must be on the cfg initialized to 0"... and then it wasn't in the file. QQ

Jtmaster

Recruiter

01-16-2013

have these been implented yet?

enexes

01-16-2013

so like Riven got owned in that video in almost every 1v1 top lane .-.

SilentMage

01-16-2013

Like this one Another bot Darius oh yeah (wish all of them were there but i guess that takes alot of work). Character buff/debuffs nice and bug fixes jungle gold/hp chages are ok. the other chages are nice also some debuff are ehh for me but overall great changes.

Purpa drink

01-16-2013

Interesting. I must say I'm disappointed that Darius didn't get any nerfs. If someone is either first picked or banned every time, shouldn't we be looking at why that may be the case?

I'm greatly relieved of the bug fixes and overall bettering the UI/system. Great job, Riot.

When can we expect more bots? I feel like every time I go into a bot game, it's always the same 4 champions.

Doctor Painis

01-16-2013

Rest in peace, Talon.
You'll always be my favorite

omniblaze

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadPirateLynx View Post
To everyone complaining about the Talon nerfs: You did see the part about Cutthroat NOT applying his damage amplification before, and that fixing this bug put his power over the edge right?

I'm going to at least give him a try now that his damage amp is working before I make a decision one way or the other.

a bug means it doesn't always happen, so yes they still nerfed him

Shouryuken07

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

"Fixed a bug where interrupting Vault Breaker would sometimes render Vi unable to cast spells
Fixed a bug where Vi would sometimes stop attacking after hitting a champion with Vault Breaker"

...you guys did not fix it. Just played a game with Vi. The bugs still are there. FIX IT!