Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leriocsaba

01-16-2013

when are you guys going to patch the visuals that give blue team a distinct advantage early game because of the angle of the camera?

Zeenarus

Recruiter

01-16-2013

A few more seconds to get a Pentakill...
If only this could have updated sooner when I got an unofficial one as Talon. But sadly, they NERFED him.

princechiyo

01-16-2013

I really hate how Riot only buffs and nerfs champions that are used most often. There are over 100 characters and the not so popular bad ones need buffs IN ORDER to be more popular. Please buff Heim, Karma, Sion, Corki and more to be viable. Many people dont even know what Karma can do.....

Gynso

01-16-2013

So, you broke teemos mushroms even more whit those items, and shacos boxes.... and i bought panda teemo.....

Beas7ie

01-16-2013

Quote:
SNSD Jessica:
well jesus, those talon nerfs look really huge compared to some other champs that I would think were more of a problem balance wise..

He had a nice little run of actual viability but I guess its time for AD Casters to get the shaft again.

Ban Lebroken

01-16-2013

So long eve. ill miss you. jk, peace *****.

kouish

01-16-2013

Added teammate chat callouts for new items such as Sightstone, Mikael's Crucible and Ohmwrecker

What does this mean exactly?

IdleGod

01-16-2013

Cant purple team get a flipped UI? It gets in the way and they see you before you see them.

killerdog4

01-16-2013

hi

Dumbfound3ad

01-16-2013

thanks for buffing diana and rengar. and thanks for the eve nerf. thumbs up