Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oo Vanellope oO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tyranus Rex View Post
When are the real nerfs coming to Ezreal Riot? I see him just as often as Lee Sin. He is even stronger now with the new items too. That very small reduction in his attack speed will do nothing.

Also the health regen on Riven was a bit of an over nerf. She is a caster and not an auto attacker. She has no sustain and those 10 points you put on her shield will do nothing. I can live with the ult cooldown though.
Real nerfs to Ezreal? wasn't the W nerf enough? it even made AP Ezreal worse.

Riven a caster and not autoattacker? ever read her passive?

Tytrixx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Eve nerf isn't too bad.

Jazokills

01-16-2013

Mordekaiser
Siphon of Destruction
Targeting cone is now attached to Mordekaiser

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

there goes my second favorite champion

Flacus97

01-16-2013

no server stability fixes? ive been having terrible ping since one update and my ping spikes to 3k like every 10min and i have perfectly good internet, cmon...

Deiseu

01-16-2013

I was really hoping that the issue/bug where abilities would not activate upon hot key press and you'd have to individually click them or completely shut down league of legends and reconnnect

Essence of Doom

01-16-2013

Can't Rengar do a triple Q anyway? Have full ferocity, pop Q, pop ult, get five more ferocity from that so when you Q someone you have an empowered Q ready on no cool down, and then after that you just do a normal Q. Is this the bug because it seems pretty legitimate to me?

BobBobBobberson

01-16-2013

WA DA FLIP YO!
Whats the uses of buliding Rengar tanky then?

TwIzTiDofAH

01-16-2013

why have you guys nerfed people that do in fact need it, but what about darius....still no nerf....you guys can't honestly consider him balanced....dat dunk pentakill ult...so op who has a ult that high instant dps that has instant cooldown on kill that lets him pentalkill wiht his ult like nothing...not right please nerf him already jesus...leave lee alone! lee is op among others, but only in the hands of a skilled player. Any idiot can own with darius' op ****....riot not to bright..

codsic

01-16-2013

Another Ezreal nerf

AlmightySOUK

01-16-2013

Yesterday I was thinking "They should make a darius bot because everyone is probably wondering how to beat that shmuck"

and low and behold.