Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rothons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

So season three the aim was to give ad casters a fighting chance. The items put them back in the game in a big way and now your answer is to **** nerf them instead of maybe balancing out the items themselves? I mean sure the chanps were tough, but not broken.

DAS POKEMON

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Vesper View Post
-Muting a player will now mute that player's emote sounds

Can this be optional? Just because I don't want to listen to them be jerks, doesn't mean I want to miss their mia ping...
By emote sounds they mean: /joke /taunt /laugh

AkumaDemon

01-16-2013

whyyyyyyy why more lee sin nerf what u want lo leave him his sense of smell?

bottled anger

01-16-2013

why would you Nerf eve i know im not going to get a legit answer from any one at riot because they have such a one sided view of things. Than and they really don't care about eve as a champion shes supposed to hit hard as **** because she cant take a hit . you hit her one time and shes dead. how fair is that ****. **** you riot

xAthienx

01-16-2013

I can confirm that Vi is still bugged just got bugged cant use any skills

Kevzy

01-16-2013

DARIUS BOT LOL, and nooo, Riven :/

Rothons

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottled anger View Post
why would you Nerf eve i know im not going to get a legit answer from any one at riot because they have such a one sided view of things. Than and they really don't care about eve as a champion shes supposed to hit hard as **** because she cant take a hit . you hit her one time and shes dead. how fair is that ****. **** you riot
And why should you get a real answer, if you can't even build a real case?

Jiblet Hunter

01-16-2013

Udyr buffs! Yessss.

Tweekster

01-16-2013

Why nerf lee sin? You already tried nerfing him once in the past and you just ended up hotfixing it.. he is one of the few champions that actually takes a different level of skill to play efficiently..

REDgarcia

01-16-2013

[*]You now have a few extra seconds to finish a kill streak if the target is the last member of the team alive

so pentakills just got slightly more easy to make?