Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke Damn

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPuff13 View Post
Well Talon wont be seeing much day light anymore. Good work Riot, the Damage Talon had was the only think he had going for him, he was already really soft and died really fast to just about any one, now he cant even fight back. what can he do now, other then be benched for the rest of the game?

you have all these champs and yet people always play the easy face roll ones. why? because you nerf all the ones that take skill to use into the ground so people have no choice to use the same ones over and over
Notice his damage multiplier was fixed, meaning that overall Talon could see no difference in damage at all.

Quit crying about your favourite champion being nerfed, nobody else actually gives a sh**. Except of course people who also play Talon, which nobody else cares about.

Tarrasquebeast

01-16-2013

Any chance Riot can add a toggle in Options to allow champs with cone attacks to choose whether or not they are attached? I liked being able to place my cone attack where I wanted prior to moving there. Made for targeting with cones much easier.

Duke Damn

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Pants View Post
Darius and Teemo. .
Laughed SO hard.

Skrotar

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrasquebeast View Post
Any chance Riot can add a toggle in Options to allow champs with cone attacks to choose whether or not they are attached? I liked being able to place my cone attack where I wanted prior to moving there. Made for targeting with cones much easier.
i just said this myself! should be an interface option, someone donvoted both of us tho, why would someone downvote an extra option? if they want em attached then they can have them attached

i prefer them not

Jahill

01-16-2013

How about buffing some of the lower ranked Champs.

HayabusaZero

01-16-2013

Ok, this is a BIG update. I want to comment on a few changes that i'm happy or concerned here:

1) Diana's changes are exactly what she needed. A better matching Auto-attack/Pale Cascade range, and good ult range for the Q->R combo. Thank you, Riot!
2) Riven's health regen nerf has me a little worry, but i can get used to it thanks to the little shield buff. Her ult cd nerf at early game was needed, i agreed. She is still in a good position. Nicely done!
3) Nice buffs to Nami =)
4) The new Darius bot is an interesting addition to the Co-op, especially since a lot of people cry because "he is op". Making all the co-op players be familiar with Darius will help them to understand how he plays and how he can be countered, making their normal match experiences easier (this is an opinion from a Darius player).
5) I really want to test the jungle changes! I hope Warwick gets a time boost with this, or at least he can seriously gain a better experience of it.
6) Finally, some items to counter Teemo at TT!!! And the change of the speed boost!!! Really happy to see that our feedback is helping the map.

That's all for now. Thanks Riot for your hard work!

Atomic Pants

Recruiter

01-16-2013

The nerf on Evelyn is atrocious. If you are going to make her q cost more mana, then at least give her more mana regen when she is out of combat. And making her ultimate take a % of current health makes her ultimate useless when chasing fleeing champions, which was one of Eve's best qualities. The nerf on Eve was far too great, especially when you have overpowered champions like Darius and Teemo running around. Goodbye Eve, you'll never be played again.

Purple Starmie

01-16-2013

Quote:
•Added Darius Bot to Co-op vs. AI on all maps.
It was sad enough that you had to find him on top .. and now on Ai also? *cry*

DycL GaNniCus

01-16-2013

eve is broken right now, I will dodge the game if someone on my team pick her. LOOK AT HER ULT, current health, are u kidding me? now ur forcing an eve to start a team fight, (with a short range, that enemy will saw her) If u insist on the current health, at least give her some basic damage, like elise, jayce and poppy.

Nicodemous

01-16-2013

Could we get the amount of bonus damage picked up from Nasus' Q displayed in the tool tip like Veigar's bonas ap is on his Q???