Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gardien122

01-15-2013

my fav mid talon

BADBOY FLYGIRL

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
  • Lightbringer - Remade!
    • UNIQUE passive - Vanquish: Basic attacks have a 20% chance to deal 100 bonus magic damage (doubled for non-champions)
Riot, a question.

Why do you insist on items having a CHANCE to deal bonus damage? Why not just make it deal 20 magic damage every time, or something better than a random chance? I mean how Basic can you get?

3nj0y

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toxic Fox View Post
Is it me or did they just screw up Kha'zix? The only one that needed a debuff was Vi. Oh and I forgot, Fiddlesticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY flip!!!!!!!! and Karthus!! In bot games they both get like 11 kills and every other bot champion gets like 2 or 3 sometimes can get around 5 or 6.
ka needed the nerf he was way to strong

Trinity R

01-15-2013

OH YAY THANKS YOU HAVE TAKEN AWAY ANOTHER ITEM THAT GAVE ATTACK SPEED AND DIDNT REPLACE IT!!

What is happening, we lost cleaver that had 30%, now Light bringer has the 50% you took away madreds, soooooo

Not a great deal left you added 1 for range only and 1 that is a worse version of Phamtoms give us something more usefull with 40% and maybe another that 30%

dblePwnage

01-15-2013

I really think they went too far on nerfing eve...

Ninja Dad

01-15-2013

New Lightbringer and Hextech ends Teemo dominance in TT

Also works against Shaco it seems.

FallenCamel

01-15-2013

this patch looks awesome, the nerfs and buffs look pretty fair to me, except the excessive eve nerfs, that was way too overboard

Sublingual

01-15-2013

Indirect nerf to heimerdinger pushing; not cool riot.

InstantKimchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadeNexis View Post
Wow Just ruin eve why dont you?! Just made my favortie champion useless and ****
Your alittle late there, buddy.

Cowjar8

01-15-2013

I'm sorry, but come on. Talon does not need any nerf. If anyone does, its Darius. I know everyone is probably thinking that i'm an ******* but its true. Even if Darius builds full tank, he still deals an incredible amount of damage.