Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dnthmp

01-16-2013

What is the reason for nerfing the jungle? Are you trying to take junglers out of the game? It's already tougher and slower and I can't help feeling a little starved when I jungle.

Votawn

01-16-2013

Can't jungle Kayle anymore, that was a fun little thing while it lasted.

also I have trouble with sustain jungling anyone but ww... more health? at least reduce damage so that jungle is more time consuming (which I'm assuming was the goal)

Allamond

01-16-2013

why Riven? if she was so great players would choose here instead of i dont know, darius perhaps. If she was such a pain in the ass she would appear more often in matches. I was saving IP in order to buy here but now its a waste, thanks for spoiling it.

FairyCharmed

01-16-2013

e.e

Quote:
•Added Darius Bot to Co-op vs. AI on all maps.
This is going to be... very interesting... *sigh*

Nice, my brother won't be happy with the Lee Sin and Eve nerfs, but... meh.

I'm just glad I don't play any of the champs 'balanced' this patch ^^;

Nanzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Best part was I could celebrate this patch by watching Psy's vid without leaving the thread

Beef All The Way

01-16-2013

Finnally! Rengar is going to be worthwhile to play again!

YAY!

Thirty Cent

01-16-2013

Bye, dear Kha' Zix :'(

veilside918

01-16-2013

Can i just.. Ok. :"Fixed a bug where champions affected by near-sightedness (Graves's Smokescreen, Nocturne's ultimate) could attack their team mates" <-- Can we plz not fix this? I sometimes really get pissed in ranked when I'm up against Teemo Top and Nocturne is always ready to clean up a fight.

RAMBO Geo

01-16-2013

Cant wait to see these news changes

DankHeals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Very productive patch. I'm glad I came back to this game after a nine-month rage-quit wondering what the hell you guys were doing. You've stepped up to the challenge in my book. Not that my opinion is the most important one in the world, but I thought you'd like to know you brought somebody back that was previously disappointed.