Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BossPatracko

01-16-2013

was thinking about buying rengar or voli now i guess its rengar

Kejmur

01-16-2013

Quote:
thelampochka:
glad some rengar nerfs are removed :3
btw talon nerfs are too stronk >:|

Actually someone did a math on Talon and fixing bug on Cutthroat actually... make the overall damage pretty much the same even when counting those nerfs (someone on Reign of Gaming, to be clear). So ironically his damage potential should be the same. But I'm not the one who made this, so I won't say it's 100% true, but... I think there's a little hope for Talon players as I loved to play with him once in a while as well.

Shaabanglyy

01-16-2013

For everyone saying Riot does not know how to patch, maybe YOU are the dumb ones. Maybe when they see a character getting played too often or abused too often the deliberately make them undesirable for a while to dislodge the fotm players

You all trust Riot enough ti play their game every day. We all know you will all be on tonight,

GJ Riot!.

xo Davy Jones ox

01-16-2013

Rengar Heal explained by Levels:

1-60
2-80
3-100
4-120
5-140
6-160
7-180
8-200
9-220
10-240
11-260
12-280
13-300
14-320
15-340
16-360
17-380
18-400

MagnusXL

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Quote:
phreak:
Muting a player will now mute that player's emote sounds
Alright, these Ezreal and Yi nerfs are going way too far.

Josh86

01-16-2013

Quote:
Labomba:

The jungle changes are pretty outrageous. I feel the big monsters received waaaay too much health. Dial back the cost of machete so junglers can take an additional health pot, or nerf the damage on the big monsters.

Yeah, I still see the only really good jungler champs being the ones who stay in jungle (Nunu, Olaf, Warwick, etc). For me, it's just easier to grab that initial blue/red and wraiths, then just start harassing lanes -- it's way way faster to level and often more beneficial. Why would I waste 5-7 minutes in just trying to earn **** gold and hardly any experience.

With champs like Renekton, Master Yi, Lee Sin, Fiddlesticks, Amumu, etc -- you can get really early kills because most champs aren't expecting ganks at level 2 or 3. I'd take that over my own items or a couple hundred gold. And actually, even the assist gold and experience from the lane is worth it especially that early in game.

I'd rather take a tiny bit of exp from being near top or bottom lane and help them push back or get the chance for a kill/assist.

Solmane

01-16-2013

That mumble of suprise at 4:15 followed by snorting

YoBuggered

01-16-2013

Pretty nice these changes, however why isn't there a change to the more frequent and more OP champs.
Take teemo and darius for an example, YOU FREAK OUT WHEN LANING THEM!
They are the op people who need nerfs, such as;
Teemo's shrooms should scaled less with AP, and last in field not 10 minutes, but 5 perhaps?
Teemo's DOTs ( damage over time ) on his toxic shot is also has huge effects with high AP. Also the impact damage is of it is more OP!
Darius is kinda fine..... i kick his arse any day!

Btw everything else but eve seems good, she is pretty weak now..... and nerfed too often
^ anyone else think so? ^

aias

01-16-2013

So now will of the ancients will be Hextech revolver + Bilgewater cutlass + Kage's lucky pick? This seems strange, if you haven't changed the characteristics, AP casters will go through a stage in the build process where they have a bonus to their basic attack damage plus lifesteal, but then that will disappear after the addition of Kage's lucky pick. This is weird for a couple of reasons: One is that it will have attributes that it loses, but also because some ap characters have really poor ad and don't rely on it much except against creeps. This will tempt them to use basic attacks to make use of the ad buff from the gunblade, but in many cases I'm suspecting this will cause them to get them fighting in an ineffective mode, or distract from their key abilities. Having this period is going to make poor use of their money for that period, and put them in a weird kind of jeopardy.

If you wanted to increase the expense, you should have either added a third item like Kage's or replaced the blasting wand with a needlessly large wand or something similar...maybe two blasting wands.

BAMF4001

01-16-2013

..... you guys forgot to nerf irellia