Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCQ Telion

01-16-2013

Thanks for patch Riot
Is there any chance of being able to making Intermediate Bots in custom games soon? I have a lot of friends new to the game that I've been teaching lately, and I don't feel like it would be a good idea for them to verse people near my skill level in player versus player matches, lest they be drawn away from the game. Beginner bots are too easy, and a wider variety of champions for them to see would also be really good, besides the various free champs every week. Any chance of Intermediate bots becoming available in the future?

Thbigchief

01-16-2013

- no zed tweaks?

Awoken Faith

01-16-2013

HAHAHAHAHA Irelia still not getting nerfed? lol Great! Just Great!

tamane

01-16-2013

Oh god, darius is now a bot. what has the world come to...

ExR Goku

01-16-2013

what time should be the update finish?? i live in uae

Food Poisoning

01-16-2013

so when playing as tf or ashe against bots in intermediate then these bots can still teleport out while bots being hit repeatedly...? :/

FlippantFox

01-16-2013

I think the Riven nerfs were a bit much. She already had a fairly sizable number of weaknesses top lane, and her jungle is slow too.

The base HP5 nerf is fine I think. The nerf to HP5/lvl is a bit worse, but still manageable I guess.

The base shield boost to Valor isn't going to come even close to making up the health she's lost from the HP5 nerfs.

But beyond these, the ultimate nerf was the worst. Granted, some kind of nerf in that regard was fairly necessary, but nearly doubling its CD at level one...?

bigfatcrackabob

01-16-2013

First off i 100% agree with the QQ about eve she is a frigen beast, but the whole close the gap with Vi srssly you must have not even played or you just dont know jack about her, being able to charge with vault breaker then ulti i mean damn, even if you were to flash away from VB, she could still gap close with her ulti xD

oxxMiLKxxo

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfynsong View Post
I think the Riven nerfs were a bit much. She already had a fairly sizable number of weaknesses top lane, and her jungle is slow too.

The base HP5 nerf is fine I think. The nerf to HP5/lvl is a bit worse, but still manageable I guess.

The base shield boost to Valor isn't going to come even close to making up the health she's lost from the HP5 nerfs.

But beyond these, the ultimate nerf was the worst. Granted, some kind of nerf in that regard was fairly necessary, but nearly doubling its CD at level one...?
totally agree..i think the early game nerf should hv a late game buff to balance each other..and the shield buff is just..................-_-

Drakaru

01-16-2013

riot when will you fix the invisible projectiles that come out off bushes?

its being abused by nidalee and other long range attacks ridiculously.