Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScubaShneve

01-16-2013

You buffed Diana and Rengar?! What the hell is wrong with you? Of all of the champs, these two needed nerfed the most. They do WAY too much damage for how tanky they are. Plus, they have skills (and passives) that allow them to constantly stay on you. Play Diana mid as any APC and see if you don't curse out your own company.

annzet

01-16-2013

nerf overmuch to talon :/

zippofan

01-16-2013

my reaction : http://youtu.be/P3ALwKeSEYs

Aflaack

01-16-2013

•Fixed a bug where champions affected by near-sightedness (Graves's Smokescreen, Nocturne's ultimate) could attack their team mates

Missed out on the fun

Nontowfoo

01-16-2013

Nerf darius!!!!!!

DoctorL

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Ptoll View Post
OMFG <3 I found another person encountering this problem. You are the only one I have seen. I am so happy to know I am not the only one with this problem.
Take my like, my fellow brother in arms.

It's really annoying when you expect to slow and damage a champion, but nothing happens and sometimes enemies even escape. It happens 2-3 out of 10 times for me.

annzet

01-16-2013

Well talon has been nerfed into irrelevance

Thebumwipe247

01-16-2013

wow i am really sad about lee sin getting nerfed his iron will (sheild) saved me alot in battle. it sucks alot but hopefully there will be something that will save me at the start of a game.

peace out <3

Link of Time

01-16-2013

Wtf? That's a brutal takedown for amumu, nurfing his magic resist almost 1/3. There's the excuse that his early game isn't altered only the late game, but early game magic resist is pointless, it's the item enhanced late game that is hard. Bad form LoL, and shame on you. If you wanna nurf a character at least do it in moderation, don't be like "that neat thing about this character... yeah... screw a 1/3rd of it. "Should we balance him by giving him something else" "no, let him die."

TheFigure13

01-16-2013

Turrets should be player targetable, if you attack a champ in range, that turret should put aggro on them. Would make turret diving with OP damage champs less done and overall improve game play. I also think that damage should scale, not that tanks can't tank a turret but that they deal adequate damage as a champ levels.