Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OpenVengeance

01-15-2013

Quote:
Nemeroth:
great, a talon nerf... hes underpowered as is, now hes going to be useless. the kah nerf was also unnecessary. hes perfectly balanced, then people lose to him and start a bunch of QQ threads, and for some ungodly reason, RIOT decides to nerf them. At least the patch isnt a total loss.. nice to see rengar is being fixed to an extent. GAAH RIOT Y U NO PATCH RIGHT. aaaaaaaand thats my rage post for the day

this is one opinion compared to the thousands of others that might of said the opposite

Waii Nosferatu

01-15-2013

give us dominion ranked!

Casamir

01-15-2013

Bots will now suck, Darius bot in every game, just when we thought we were safe from dunks riot adds a bot that dunks

Ezreal Please

01-15-2013

Talon and Riven nerf make me sad :c

DragonsEyeG

01-15-2013

WoW soooo many nerfs. wow riot your so F***kin dumb. SO STUPID! nerf this nerf that.. and eve.. haha she doesn't even have stealth any more so stop fooling yourselves, every one can see her coming because of the rework. your suck a bunch of dumb a**es

Grand Eleven

01-15-2013

So let me get this straight:

Black cleaver and new armor penetration calcs gives bruisers true damage and bursty AD casters insane killing power ...

... so we nerf the AD casters and leave the bruisers their true damage? WTF? Do we just _want_ AD Casters to be afterthoughts?

Iorek

01-15-2013

"so we know talon has been op.. - dealing a bit too much damage in team fights"

It's not a problem of Talon, it's a problem with AD Casters in general.
Pantheon is way stronger than Talon imo.

Xenik

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Is it possible for it to be an option to have detached targeting cones? Apparently a lot of people like them attached, but I really dislike it. It's a bit of an odd/specific thing to have an option for, but my enjoyment of all the champs whose cones just got attached has just dropped a noticeable amount.

Delete Key

01-15-2013

nerf talon and buff champs that dont need it? gj. what about forgotten champs like karma, fid and others... why dont you give 2 ****s about them.,,,? also once again TALON NERF? real.... speachless

Grand Eleven

01-15-2013

Quote:
Iorék:
"so we know talon has been op.. - dealing a bit too much damage in team fights"

It's not a problem of Talon, it's a problem with AD Casters in general.
Pantheon is way stronger than Talon imo.

Yeah ... so apparently tanky bruisers who grab just a BC/LW are fine (just need a few hundred gold hit) but an assassin who assassinates are a major problem that need tuning.

Combine that with the gold shift for the jungle and I really wonder what they are thinking.